While the rest of the world focuses on the perceived issues surrounding the iPhone 4's antenna reception, I thought I'd bring us back to something that really matters to iPhone users, namely, the security of Apple's App Store, which just marked its t...
Responding to questions from U.S. lawmakers about what kind of location data it collects, Apple said it gathers location information from some users every 12 hours.
To save Apple's iPhone 4 from antenna scrutiny, all it took was the promise of free bumper cases> and a dose of Steve Jobs' magic.
Microsoft announced a broader release of the latest build of its Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system, and it's getting good reviews from developers. The company also says it started shipping thousands of prototype handsets to software developers ...
The iPhone 4's antenna and reception problems have given pause to two out of three current iPhone owners, who said they would postpone upgrading to the new model, said research firm IDC.
Apple on Friday quelled concerns on iPhone 4's signal and reception issues, but the company needs to shed its mask of secrecy and be quicker in addressing customer concerns before such issues spiral out of control, analysts said.
HTC is on a roll, producing high-quality and high-demand smartphones left and right. HTC's latest creation -- the HTC Desire HD, an update to its original Desire model -- had its specs leaked by an online U.K. retailer. Looks like it could be another...
Google, which broke mobile industry practice last year by offering the Nexus One smartphone for sale exclusively on its website, has received its last shipment of the device for online sale.
Apple announced several measures Friday to keep iPhone 4 users "happy" and to turn the controversy over the smartphone's occasional reception issues into a "non-issue." Again.
Apple's news conference last week on the iPhone 4 antenna and reception fiasco gets an A- grade, but its overall response rates just a C, according to a crisis communications expert.
Complaints and theories about the iPhone 4 reception problems are coming from what seems like every pundit and consumer in the country, and now a senator is getting in on the action.
Although Motorola's brand new Droid X smartphone and the original Droid bear similar names, they are very different devices.
Warnings by Apple's top antenna expert that the iPhone 4 design could clobber signal strength and lead to dropped calls were ignored by the company's top executives, according to a Bloomberg News story today.
Facing mounting public relations troubles over the iPhone 4, Apple must act swiftly to quell customer complaints about poor reception by giving away free cases, crisis communication experts say.
Consumer Reports magazine said on Wednesday that Apple iPhone 4 owners can eliminate reception problems by enclosing their phones in the "Bumper" case Apple sells.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA