Samsung has announced a dual-core application processor for tablets PCs, netbooks and smartphones that will be able to handle 1080p video playback and recording, the company said on Tuesday.
Google's Android mobile operating system proved a formidable rival to the wildly popular iPhone in a recent real-world test.
Look out Google, you may have a new, unlikely challenger.
Apple's iOS mobile operating system is now the third-most popular platform on the Internet, with a share nearly six times larger than Android's, a Web measurement company said Wednesday.
The iPad, which could dominate the tablet market until 2012, has been appearing in boardrooms and cubicles around the country. Previously it could be blamed on a manager showing off a new gadget or ordering one for the office in hopes of figuring out...
One year after leaving his position as head of Google's China operations, Kai-Fu Lee is funding a dozen startups with his new company, Innovation Works, to seize on opportunities with China's booming Internet market.
Huawei has launched the IDEOS, or U8150, smartphone, which will cost between US$100 and $200, depending on the market, the company said on Thursday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
It's official. iOS 4.1 is "coming soon" for iPhone and iPod Touch users.
Microsoft announced that the code base for Windows Phone 7 1.0 has been finalised. The software has been "released to manufacturing," meaning that this version is the one handset makers will deploy on the first devices to feature the radically redesi...
A hosted application for securing shared corporate documents is being extended to handheld devices. With WatchDox, mobile users can view and even selected documents, but be prevented from saving, printing, or forwarding them, if desired.
Apple yesterday laid out its plans for the next two upgrades of iOS, the mobile operating system that powers its iPhone and iPad, slating the first for release in a few days.
Chinese manufacturer Huawei yesterday said it was talking to carriers in Australia and New Zealand about local distribution of its new IDEOS mobile phone, which runs the latest version of Google’s Android operating system.
Telecommunications management company Stratatel has released a discussion paper revealing that companies and organisations are being overcharged for phone services, often unintentionally.
In a continuing trend, more businesses are shifting loyalties from Blackberry to iPhones and Android devices as the relative newcomers make inroads into the corporate world. Three-quarters of the 200 businesses surveyed in the United States and the U...
Apple today unveiled its newest iPod Touch, in effect a Wi-Fi version of the iPhone. Like the iPhone 4, the newest iPod touch features iOS 4.1 and A4 processor, the same high-resolution touch display, FaceTime video chat, and high definition video re...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW