Apple didn't even wait for the iPad dust to settle before summoning the media to its next big event. On Thursday, journalists will gather once again ostensibly to hear about the next-generation of the iPhone operating system, and possibly an unveilin...
Motorola and Optus this morning jointly announced the launch of Motoblur, a smartphone user interface that synchronises and streams content from social networks and mobile communications.
Yesterday gave way to a Wall Street Journal report that suggests a new Apple iPhone is <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/192827/new_iphone_coming_plus_a_version_for_verizon_report_says.html">coming sometime this summer</a>, and could make its w...
The one caveat for those planning to buy HTC's latest smartphone powerhouse is that the HD2 will be running Windows Mobile 6.5.
Nokia on Friday said it will acquire Novarra, a privately-held company based in Chicago that specializes in mobile browsing.
Virgin Mobile is giving a bonus 1GB of data to new and existing Australian customers as part of a mobile Internet promotion.
The team of Palm enthusiasts at webOSroundup.com has launched a crowd-sourcing project that invites other Palmophiles to create their own video ads for Palm's innovative operating system and the phones that run it.<a href="http://www.networkworld.com...
Research In Motion has purchased Viigo, a developer of software that delivers syndicated content to mobile phones, according to a brief note on Viigo's Web site.
The ball is in Apple's court with the Opera Mini Web browser for the iPhone, which is now pending approval in the iPhone App Store.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
Samsung Electronics on Tuesday introduced the Samsung Galaxy S, an Android phone with a 4-inch screen, and hinted at new content offerings.
If Palm's WebOS products had gone on sale at Verizon before Motorola's Droid, Palm's fortunes today would be very different, the company's CEO said Thursday during its third-quarter earnings call."
Palm's official webOS app store has come a long way. With only 30 apps available> at the App Catalog's launch last June, there wasn't much for early Palm Pre owners to get excited about. Today, however, the App Catalog sports well over a thousand tit...
At its MIX Web developer conference this week Microsoft had little to say about the unnamed browser in Windows Phone 7, even as it trumpeted a limited "preview" release of desktop Internet Explorer 9.
High Tech Computer (HTC) on Thursday said it plans to "fully defend itself" against the patent infringement lawsuit filed by Apple early this month, adding it has always respected the intellectual property of others and will continue to do so.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- Akamai sees record-setting spikes in size and volume of DDoS attacks
- German publishers capitulate and let Google post news snippets -- for now
- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- HP gives Moonshot server its first Xeon chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW