The global smartphone market grew nearly 90 per cent in the third quarter, with enormous gains by Samsung and HTC, market research firm IDC reported Thursday.
If you noticed that your iPhone 3G or 3GS started running more slowly and/or crashed more often after you upgraded to the iOS 4, you're not alone.
Apple has not proved that rival phone maker Nokia infringed Apple patents, the staff of the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a pre-trial memo last week.
If you were one of the many people hoping for a Facebook phone, sorry. That's not happening.
Lookout Mobile Security has created a paid client application that makes use of the vendor's cloud-based service to secure Android smartphones. Lookout Premium adds new features for greater privacy, remote lock, remote wipe, and enhances its cloud-ba...
Pre-orders for Windows Phone 7 handsets in some European markets have already sold out, according to some news reports. The issue seems to be the collision of high consumer interest with small inventories, at least of some of the new phones.
Two years ago almost nobody had heard of Android. Now it's nearly ubiquitous among smartphone users, and it's on track to become the most popular mobile operating system in the United States. When it comes to business use, though, Android still has s...
Microsoft claims its Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones help users get more done in fewer steps than do rival phones.
As the CEOs from Google, Microsoft, Nokia and Research In Motion (RIM) get set to take the stage at Mobile World Congress in February, the mobile OSes war looks set to get even tougher.
The Symbian Foundation, which recently lost its respected executive director and the backing of two major phone makers, is getting a much-needed boost through a European Commission-sponsored project.
The iPhone leads the pack when it comes to using the Web over mobile devices, according to a new study released today by Informa Telecoms &amp; Media.
According to data released by Google Tuesday, 36 per cent of Android users are running the 2.2 (Froyo) version of the mobile operating system while 41 per cent are running the 2.1 (Éclair) version of the software. Earlier versions of Android, such a...
Lookout Mobile Security will soon start selling a premium version of its smartphone security software that includes new privacy and backup and restore features.
Hewlett-Packard plans to sell the unlocked version of its Palm Pre 2 to small businesses as well as to mobile application developers.
Popularity of the Google Android mobile operating system is showing no signs of slowing down, with the OS being found in 44 per cent of smartphones purchased during Q3.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC