If you noticed that your iPhone 3G or 3GS started running more slowly and/or crashed more often after you upgraded to the iOS 4, you're not alone.
Apple has not proved that rival phone maker Nokia infringed Apple patents, the staff of the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a pre-trial memo last week.
If you were one of the many people hoping for a Facebook phone, sorry. That's not happening.
Lookout Mobile Security has created a paid client application that makes use of the vendor's cloud-based service to secure Android smartphones. Lookout Premium adds new features for greater privacy, remote lock, remote wipe, and enhances its cloud-ba...
Pre-orders for Windows Phone 7 handsets in some European markets have already sold out, according to some news reports. The issue seems to be the collision of high consumer interest with small inventories, at least of some of the new phones.
Two years ago almost nobody had heard of Android. Now it's nearly ubiquitous among smartphone users, and it's on track to become the most popular mobile operating system in the United States. When it comes to business use, though, Android still has s...
Microsoft claims its Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones help users get more done in fewer steps than do rival phones.
As the CEOs from Google, Microsoft, Nokia and Research In Motion (RIM) get set to take the stage at Mobile World Congress in February, the mobile OSes war looks set to get even tougher.
The Symbian Foundation, which recently lost its respected executive director and the backing of two major phone makers, is getting a much-needed boost through a European Commission-sponsored project.
The iPhone leads the pack when it comes to using the Web over mobile devices, according to a new study released today by Informa Telecoms &amp; Media.
According to data released by Google Tuesday, 36 per cent of Android users are running the 2.2 (Froyo) version of the mobile operating system while 41 per cent are running the 2.1 (Éclair) version of the software. Earlier versions of Android, such a...
Lookout Mobile Security will soon start selling a premium version of its smartphone security software that includes new privacy and backup and restore features.
Hewlett-Packard plans to sell the unlocked version of its Palm Pre 2 to small businesses as well as to mobile application developers.
Popularity of the Google Android mobile operating system is showing no signs of slowing down, with the OS being found in 44 per cent of smartphones purchased during Q3.
Android-powered smartphones outsold iPhones in the U.S. by almost 2-to-1 in the third quarter, a research firm said today.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC