Chinese PC-maker Lenovo has setup a new business unit to create tablets and smartphones, two of the hottest emerging areas of the gadget sector.
A Samsung Mobile website is promising the arrival of "something big" on Feb. 13, which also shows an obscured image of the upcoming device next to the Samsung Galaxy S.
Apple on Tuesday reported record revenue of US$26.74 billion for its first fiscal quarter, driven by sales of iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Apple on Tuesday reported record revenue for the first quarter, reaching $US26.74 billion, driven by sales in iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Microsoft on Tuesday released an iPhone version of OneNote, the digital notebook software, in one of the first examples of Microsoft making a portion of Office available on non-Windows phones.
Almost two years after taking a medical leave of absence, Apple CEO Steve Jobs Monday announced he’s taking another one.
We love our gadgets. But they treat us with an indifference that sometimes feels like contempt. They're like cats.
Femtocells will soon be able to improve home security, personal safety and help integrate smartphones with TVs, laptops and media players, in addition to improving cellular coverage in the home, ABI Research said on Monday.
Nokia has decided to stop offering its Ovi Music Unlimited service in 27 of the 33 countries where it was offered, the Finnish phone maker said on Monday.
I have to wonder sometimes if there's a limit to where Google will go.
Apple will reward the customer who downloads the 10 billionth app from the iOS App Store with a $10,000 iTunes gift card, the company said today.
Boy Genius Report has published an exclusive look at a new RIM BlackBerry smartphone dubbed the Dakota that strikes a resemblance to the original BlackBerry Bold device in terms of design style.
SPB Software has released a migration tool that should make it easier for consumers to move from Symbian or Windows Mobile to Android-based smartphones and tablets, the company said on Wednesday.
BOSTON -- Research in Motion will launch a cloud-based capability for its popular BlackBerry Enterprise Server by the end of 2011, RIM officials said Thursday.
More than one-in-four iPhone owners now using AT&T will switch to Verizon, a U.S. consumer survey said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC