Chinese PC-maker Lenovo has setup a new business unit to create tablets and smartphones, two of the hottest emerging areas of the gadget sector.
A Samsung Mobile website is promising the arrival of "something big" on Feb. 13, which also shows an obscured image of the upcoming device next to the Samsung Galaxy S.
Apple on Tuesday reported record revenue of US$26.74 billion for its first fiscal quarter, driven by sales of iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Apple on Tuesday reported record revenue for the first quarter, reaching $US26.74 billion, driven by sales in iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Microsoft on Tuesday released an iPhone version of OneNote, the digital notebook software, in one of the first examples of Microsoft making a portion of Office available on non-Windows phones.
Almost two years after taking a medical leave of absence, Apple CEO Steve Jobs Monday announced he’s taking another one.
We love our gadgets. But they treat us with an indifference that sometimes feels like contempt. They're like cats.
Femtocells will soon be able to improve home security, personal safety and help integrate smartphones with TVs, laptops and media players, in addition to improving cellular coverage in the home, ABI Research said on Monday.
Nokia has decided to stop offering its Ovi Music Unlimited service in 27 of the 33 countries where it was offered, the Finnish phone maker said on Monday.
I have to wonder sometimes if there's a limit to where Google will go.
Apple will reward the customer who downloads the 10 billionth app from the iOS App Store with a $10,000 iTunes gift card, the company said today.
Boy Genius Report has published an exclusive look at a new RIM BlackBerry smartphone dubbed the Dakota that strikes a resemblance to the original BlackBerry Bold device in terms of design style.
SPB Software has released a migration tool that should make it easier for consumers to move from Symbian or Windows Mobile to Android-based smartphones and tablets, the company said on Wednesday.
BOSTON -- Research in Motion will launch a cloud-based capability for its popular BlackBerry Enterprise Server by the end of 2011, RIM officials said Thursday.
More than one-in-four iPhone owners now using AT&T will switch to Verizon, a U.S. consumer survey said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia