Apple has added a page to its iTunes Store that reveals the top iPhone and iPad app downloads since the App Store opened in mid-2008.
Starbucks Wednesday began allowing iPhone, iPod Touch and BlackBerry mobile payments for its coffee at thousands of its stores.
Chinese PC-maker Lenovo has setup a new business unit to create tablets and smartphones, two of the hottest emerging areas of the gadget sector.
A Samsung Mobile website is promising the arrival of "something big" on Feb. 13, which also shows an obscured image of the upcoming device next to the Samsung Galaxy S.
Apple on Tuesday reported record revenue of US$26.74 billion for its first fiscal quarter, driven by sales of iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Apple on Tuesday reported record revenue for the first quarter, reaching $US26.74 billion, driven by sales in iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Microsoft on Tuesday released an iPhone version of OneNote, the digital notebook software, in one of the first examples of Microsoft making a portion of Office available on non-Windows phones.
Almost two years after taking a medical leave of absence, Apple CEO Steve Jobs Monday announced he’s taking another one.
We love our gadgets. But they treat us with an indifference that sometimes feels like contempt. They're like cats.
Femtocells will soon be able to improve home security, personal safety and help integrate smartphones with TVs, laptops and media players, in addition to improving cellular coverage in the home, ABI Research said on Monday.
Nokia has decided to stop offering its Ovi Music Unlimited service in 27 of the 33 countries where it was offered, the Finnish phone maker said on Monday.
I have to wonder sometimes if there's a limit to where Google will go.
Apple will reward the customer who downloads the 10 billionth app from the iOS App Store with a $10,000 iTunes gift card, the company said today.
Boy Genius Report has published an exclusive look at a new RIM BlackBerry smartphone dubbed the Dakota that strikes a resemblance to the original BlackBerry Bold device in terms of design style.
SPB Software has released a migration tool that should make it easier for consumers to move from Symbian or Windows Mobile to Android-based smartphones and tablets, the company said on Wednesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC