Telstra is finally offering visual voicemail to its customers who use an iPhone, but will charge $5 a month for the service.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill going into overdrive. The latest word is that the fifth generation of Apple's smartphone will feature a larger 4in edge-to-edge display, along with...
Nokia-owned Navteq has launched Destination Maps, which will add more detail to indoor maps, starting with large shopping centers, the company said on Monday.
AT&T will buy T-Mobile USA for $US39 billion in cash and stock, easily making AT&T the nation's largest wireless carrier, ahead of top-ranked competitor Verizon Wireless and reducing the number of major national wireless carriers from four to three.
The latest Android smartphone loaded Web pages 52 per cent faster than iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3, according to thousands of independent field tests released today by Blaze Software.
Android hasn't just surpassed Apple's iPhone in terms of total device sales, but in Web page load time as well.
Apple on Thursday called independent tests by Blaze Software that showed the Android-based Nexus S smartphone browsed the Web 52% faster than the iPhone 4 to be "flawed."
Apple's decision to shave the iPad 2's profile and reduce its weight may mean a slight increase in broken screens, a repair expert said today.
When we were kids, my friends and I used to play a game where we fantasized about which technologies from Star Trek were most likely to be real-world inventions within our lifetimes. The transporter and warp drive -- not likely. But the communicator,...
The Google Mobile App for iPhone is no more. In its place is Google Search, a revamped iPhone app that puts a bigger emphasis on--you guessed it--searching the Web.
The number of devices and modules that come equipped with LTE has grown to 98, according to a report from industry organization GSA (Global mobile Suppliers Association).
Samsung on Wednesday unveiled details of its soon-to-be-released Galaxy Player, a handheld device that offers a choice of different screen sizes to let users view movies, play games or run Internet applications on the go.
Telstra is set to launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia next month.
Chinese company Huawei has launched its latest Android phone in Australia, the IDEOS X5, claiming it offers a "better experience than other smartphones which cost twice the price".
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCSenior Sharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT