The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
Intel may have made a big splash this week announcing it's going to focus on the mobile market, but its rival in the space says the chip maker has an uphill climb ahead of it.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Sharp is preparing to launch a new Aquos smartphone in markets around the world, it said Friday.
Future versions of Apple's iPhone will support China Mobile's fourth generation (4G) network, China's largest mobile carrier said, a sign that it will eventually offer the iconic device to its 600 million customers.
Optus will launch Samsung’s hotly anticipated Galaxy S II Android smartphone on 1 June, and it will be available for $0 on Optus' $79 cap over 24 months.
Android has further consolidated its status as the leading global smartphone operating system, according to data released by both Gartner and the Millennial Media mobile ad network.
Although the game was developed in the U.S., the concept behind Plants vs. Zombies knows no cultural bounds for Chinese fans like 27-year-old Sai Na.
Android became the most popular smartphone operating system worldwide in the first quarter of 2011, while Apple saw its share of the market grow, according to a report Gartner issued Thursday on sales of mobile phones to end users.
Google today confirmed that it's starting to roll out a server-side patch for a security vulnerability in most Android phones that could let hackers snatch important credentials at public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Samsung has announced that its latest Galaxy Ace Android phone is now available exclusively through Telstra in Australia.
Apple has proposed a standard for new, smaller SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) cards, in an effort to free up more space on future smartphones.
Nokia may be floundering in the high-end smartphone wars (and will soon be switching to the Windows Phone 7 platform for its N-Series devices), but its newest MeeGo powered N9 smartphone has just been shown off in a teaser video.
Intel on Tuesday showed a prototype smartphone based on its low-power Medfield processor and said Intel-based phones from "major players" would be in the market next year.
Apple's iPhone 5 will be manufactured in the third quarter, hinting at a possible launch of a new version of the iconic smartphone later this year, a financial analyst firm said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCProjects Resource/ Workforce ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCDigital Media / Web Content Management- SquizzNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTTest Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT