Samsung has officially confirmed that Australian models of its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone will not feature Near Field Communications (NFC) technology.
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
Intel may have made a big splash this week announcing it's going to focus on the mobile market, but its rival in the space says the chip maker has an uphill climb ahead of it.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Sharp is preparing to launch a new Aquos smartphone in markets around the world, it said Friday.
Future versions of Apple's iPhone will support China Mobile's fourth generation (4G) network, China's largest mobile carrier said, a sign that it will eventually offer the iconic device to its 600 million customers.
Optus will launch Samsung’s hotly anticipated Galaxy S II Android smartphone on 1 June, and it will be available for $0 on Optus' $79 cap over 24 months.
Android has further consolidated its status as the leading global smartphone operating system, according to data released by both Gartner and the Millennial Media mobile ad network.
Although the game was developed in the U.S., the concept behind Plants vs. Zombies knows no cultural bounds for Chinese fans like 27-year-old Sai Na.
Android became the most popular smartphone operating system worldwide in the first quarter of 2011, while Apple saw its share of the market grow, according to a report Gartner issued Thursday on sales of mobile phones to end users.
Google today confirmed that it's starting to roll out a server-side patch for a security vulnerability in most Android phones that could let hackers snatch important credentials at public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Samsung has announced that its latest Galaxy Ace Android phone is now available exclusively through Telstra in Australia.
Apple has proposed a standard for new, smaller SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) cards, in an effort to free up more space on future smartphones.
Nokia may be floundering in the high-end smartphone wars (and will soon be switching to the Windows Phone 7 platform for its N-Series devices), but its newest MeeGo powered N9 smartphone has just been shown off in a teaser video.
Intel on Tuesday showed a prototype smartphone based on its low-power Medfield processor and said Intel-based phones from "major players" would be in the market next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC