Apple's next iPad will be faster and more power-efficient thanks to its new, quad-core A6 processor, but the new tablet may not be ready to ship until next June, an industry analyst said Monday.
Taking advantage of Hewlett-Packard's departure from the tablet and smartphone market, Microsoft has offered webOS developers free phones, tools and training to create apps for its Windows Phone 7 platform.
Vendors like Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Acer and Toshiba may dominate the worldwide PC market, but their efforts to turn those leads into smartphone success have failed, highlighted by HP's decision on Thursday to stop developing its WebOS-based products...
A consumer advocate in China is considering filing a lawsuit in the U.S. against Apple for allegedly selling refurbished iPhones as new ones after more consumers have complained of their suspicions.
Mobile operator, China Mobile, and telecommunications equipment supplier, ZTE, have shown off a smartphone operating on a 4G (fourth generation) LTE TDD network.
Nokia's promised Symbian Anna software update is ready and downloads will be available Thursday, the company said in a blog post.
Startup iZettle has made its payment application available for Swedish iPhone users, and now plans to distribute 2,000 card chip readers, the company said on Thursday.
Chances are Microsoft will not retaliate against Google's 12.5 billion purchase of Motorola by acquiring a phone maker of its own, say industry analysts, mainly because of the company's rich history developing and licensing software and building an e...
A U.S. trade judge has rejected Google's move to block the testimony of a Microsoft expert witness in the latter's 10-month dispute with Motorola over patents allegedly used by Android.
More reports suggest the iPhone 5 will launch in October, with preorders beginning September 30. Backing up a report from TiPB last week, 9 to 5 Mac claims it has independently confirmed Friday, October 7, as the launch date of the iPhone 5.
Google is hoping to head off some of the complaints Oracle has made against it by asking a California judge for permission to file summary judgment on four issues.
Nokia said Wednesday that it has entered into an agreement with Polar Mobile to launch more than 300 mobile applications for Nokia smartphones, including upcoming models based on Windows Phone, over the next 12 months.
Google's bid to acquire Motorola Mobility is a brilliant move that will stave off Android's patent attackers. Or it's act of desperation that will force Android phone makers to adopt rival platforms. Or it was simply something that Google had to do, ...
Google's interest in Motorola may really be just for the patents after all.
Samsung is again free to sell its Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all European Union countries except for Germany, after a court in Düsseldorf changed its injunction enacted last week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC