We're pretty sure that we know when the iPhone 5 will be announced - Tuesday 4 October - and one man is already gearing himself up to get in the queue.
Android smartphone users can take some commonsense precautions to protect their personal data from being stolen -- important advice considering an app developer purports to know how to take the information in under 60 seconds.
Mobile carrier Cricket announced on Thursday it will start selling the ZTE Score, the first smartphone from Chinese telecommunications equipment supplier ZTE to launch in the U.S.
Has former vice-president Al Gore unwittingly revealed Apple's plans to launch more than one new iPhone in October?
Analyst Brian Blair of Wedge Partners has said that Apple will only launch one new iPhone this year, not two models as others have claimed.
According to current speculation, Apple's iPhone 5 is just weeks away from becoming a reality.
Nokia's acting Chief Technology Officer Henry Tirri is to stay on in the role, after his predecessor Rich Green left the company on Thursday following three months leave to deal with a "personal matter."
The Internet was in an uproar earlier this year following Facebook's launch of facial recognition software for its photo services, enabling users to identify their friends in photos automatically--and without their permission. Though critics describe...
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-site optimizer that speeds up page builds on mobile devices based on Apple, Android and Microsoft operating systems.
Even though Google said its Google Wallet app was available Monday, it won't be installed over-the-air to all Nexus S 4G customers until Friday night.
Although Apple hasn't announced a release date for the iPhone 5, existing iPhone owners are already selling their handsets in anticipation.
Apple will launch the next iPhone on Oct. 4, a technology blog said today, citing what it called "sources close to the situation."
Despite the increasing use of smartphones at work, more than one-third of companies still don't provide any support for personal phones or outright prohibit their use at the office.
An image provided by an iPhone case supplier suggests that the next-generation iPhone will have a wider Home button, larger screen and a newly-positioned flash for the camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IBM applies some engineering rigor to the Internet of Things
- Microsoft's buys sales-gamification startup with eye to CRM combo
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- China clamps down on exports of drones and supercomputers
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW