The Apple iPhone is attracting more new subscribers than expected to Sprint Nextel, and it will probably ease rather than worsen congestion on the carrier's 3G network, Sprint executives said as they announced third-quarter results on Wednesday.
Getting two Windows Phone-based smartphones ready for Nokia World was quite an accomplishment for the phone maker, but it still must overcome many challenges to turn around its smartphone business, according to analysts.
Reader Paul Boyce finds that the iPhone 4S's camera is inconsistent when it comes to autofocus.
If you ask Siri, the virtual personal assistant on the iPhone 4S, why it's so great, it answers with disarming humility: 'I am what I am.'
The Commonwealth Bank has unveiled a new banking application for Apple iPhones that allows users to wirelessly pay for goods and services using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
Over the weekend I wrote an article titled "What If Steve Jobs Is Right?" As the title implies, the post was a hypothetical look at the possibility that Steve Jobs' assertion that Android is a "stolen product" is true.
As Nokia World approaches on Wednesday, details about the Finnish firm's Windows Phone 7.5 -- that's Mango -- lineup are beginning to emerge.
The head of Google's Android mobile OS, Andy Rubin, doesn't think your smartphone should be your personal assistant. In comments made during an interview at the AsiaD conference this week, Rubin downplayed the impact of Siri -- the voice interactive ...
A Danish study that monitored 350,000 cell phone users over an 18-year period found no link between mobile phone subscriptions and an increased risk of cancer.
Optus will exclusively launch the HTC Rhyme Android phone in Australia on 1 November. Described as "elegant" and clearly marketed towards women, the Rhyme includes a charm accessory that glows when you receive a call or text message.
Nokia reported a net loss and a fall in revenue for the third quarter, despite selling more phones than analysts had expected.
From its navigation methods to fonts, Android is redesigned and refreshed in its Ice Cream Sandwich edition to meet the tastes of its users.
Google's latest version of Android, Android 4.0 dubbed "Ice Cream Sandwich," is officially about to come out. Here are three questions people have been asking.
Apple's iOS 5 and the new iPhone 4S got some new competition late Wednesday after Google introduced Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, running on the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
ARM Holdings has introduced the Cortex-A7, an upcoming microprocessor design that will be used in sub-US$100 smartphones, as well as in high-end smartphones as a companion chip to the more powerful Cortex-A15.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT