Getting two Windows Phone-based smartphones ready for Nokia World was quite an accomplishment for the phone maker, but it still must overcome many challenges to turn around its smartphone business, according to analysts.
Reader Paul Boyce finds that the iPhone 4S's camera is inconsistent when it comes to autofocus.
If you ask Siri, the virtual personal assistant on the iPhone 4S, why it's so great, it answers with disarming humility: 'I am what I am.'
The Commonwealth Bank has unveiled a new banking application for Apple iPhones that allows users to wirelessly pay for goods and services using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
Over the weekend I wrote an article titled "What If Steve Jobs Is Right?" As the title implies, the post was a hypothetical look at the possibility that Steve Jobs' assertion that Android is a "stolen product" is true.
As Nokia World approaches on Wednesday, details about the Finnish firm's Windows Phone 7.5 -- that's Mango -- lineup are beginning to emerge.
The head of Google's Android mobile OS, Andy Rubin, doesn't think your smartphone should be your personal assistant. In comments made during an interview at the AsiaD conference this week, Rubin downplayed the impact of Siri -- the voice interactive ...
A Danish study that monitored 350,000 cell phone users over an 18-year period found no link between mobile phone subscriptions and an increased risk of cancer.
Optus will exclusively launch the HTC Rhyme Android phone in Australia on 1 November. Described as "elegant" and clearly marketed towards women, the Rhyme includes a charm accessory that glows when you receive a call or text message.
Nokia reported a net loss and a fall in revenue for the third quarter, despite selling more phones than analysts had expected.
From its navigation methods to fonts, Android is redesigned and refreshed in its Ice Cream Sandwich edition to meet the tastes of its users.
Google's latest version of Android, Android 4.0 dubbed "Ice Cream Sandwich," is officially about to come out. Here are three questions people have been asking.
Apple's iOS 5 and the new iPhone 4S got some new competition late Wednesday after Google introduced Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, running on the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
ARM Holdings has introduced the Cortex-A7, an upcoming microprocessor design that will be used in sub-US$100 smartphones, as well as in high-end smartphones as a companion chip to the more powerful Cortex-A15.
Motorola has unveiled a new version of its iconic RAZR mobile phone -- simply called the Motorola RAZR -- and will exclusively partner with Optus for its Australian launch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (PC LAN/UNIX) 160908/SITA/901Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia