Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
The company is hosting a virtual launch for its first phone to run Android 6.0 right out of the box.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
In October, Microsoft will likely announce its first flagship Windows phones in more than a year and a half. Here’s what they could look like.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Google has scrapped plans to use Puerto Rico as the initial test market for its Project Ara modular-smartphone initiative, but interested developers and DIYers need not despair. The company apparently intends to continue to develop the program.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW