Don't look now, Apple fanatics, but Android's just made another noteworthy leap in mobile market share.
Chip manufacturer Intel is defying conventions and moving out of its established space in personal computing systems, and spreading their territory to include tablets, mobile phones, and smart TVs, among others.
2010 will be a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface and full multitasking, the Android platform contin...
Don't waste time with games you've never heard of, make sure you make your first purchases count. The following 12 games are all classics, and represent something for everyone.
If I buy an iPhone 4, am I going to have big radio frequency reception problems?
Multitasking is generally understood as the ability of an operating system to run several applications at once. While the definition is fairly simple, as we've seen with releases of Android OS and Apple iOS4, the reality can be significantly more com...
About four years ago, game designers Keith Burgun and Blake Reynolds got together and formed a small development team they called Dinofarm Games, which Burgun now claims "only works in dead genres."
On Wednesday today, Motorola introduced the Droid X -- the company's response to the Apple iPhone 4.
The new iOS 4 is now available to the general public, bringing a slew of great features to iPhone and iPod Touch. Multi-Tasking, along with home screen wallpapers and app folders are all features jailbreak users have been loving for a long time. Now ...
Apple recently launched its fourth-generation iPhone, appropriately dubbed the iPhone 4. Boasting a brighter screen, a faster processor and better battery life, the iPhone 4 is expected to maintain Apple's strong foothold in the smartphone market in ...
The Motorola Droid certainly hasn't been an "iPhone killer," but it has become a solid alternative to the iPhone for Verizon customers who don't want to switch their carriers.
Research in Motion may have something big up its sleeves.
Apple has long had a history of being arrogant. But, more often than not, they've been able to back it up by the quality of their products.
Whenever a hot new smartphone hits the market, one of the key specifications techies look at is its processor, which is primarily responsible for running the device's main computing functions and applications.
Microsoft is coming fashionably late to the next-generation smartphone party. New cutting edge Android devices seem to come out monthly, and Apple just unveiled its big iPhone overhaul for 2010, but with Windows Phone 7 looming on the horizon, busine...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW