Don't look now, Apple fanatics, but Android's just made another noteworthy leap in mobile market share.
Chip manufacturer Intel is defying conventions and moving out of its established space in personal computing systems, and spreading their territory to include tablets, mobile phones, and smart TVs, among others.
2010 will be a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface and full multitasking, the Android platform contin...
Don't waste time with games you've never heard of, make sure you make your first purchases count. The following 12 games are all classics, and represent something for everyone.
If I buy an iPhone 4, am I going to have big radio frequency reception problems?
Multitasking is generally understood as the ability of an operating system to run several applications at once. While the definition is fairly simple, as we've seen with releases of Android OS and Apple iOS4, the reality can be significantly more com...
About four years ago, game designers Keith Burgun and Blake Reynolds got together and formed a small development team they called Dinofarm Games, which Burgun now claims "only works in dead genres."
On Wednesday today, Motorola introduced the Droid X -- the company's response to the Apple iPhone 4.
The new iOS 4 is now available to the general public, bringing a slew of great features to iPhone and iPod Touch. Multi-Tasking, along with home screen wallpapers and app folders are all features jailbreak users have been loving for a long time. Now ...
Apple recently launched its fourth-generation iPhone, appropriately dubbed the iPhone 4. Boasting a brighter screen, a faster processor and better battery life, the iPhone 4 is expected to maintain Apple's strong foothold in the smartphone market in ...
The Motorola Droid certainly hasn't been an "iPhone killer," but it has become a solid alternative to the iPhone for Verizon customers who don't want to switch their carriers.
Research in Motion may have something big up its sleeves.
Apple has long had a history of being arrogant. But, more often than not, they've been able to back it up by the quality of their products.
Whenever a hot new smartphone hits the market, one of the key specifications techies look at is its processor, which is primarily responsible for running the device's main computing functions and applications.
Microsoft is coming fashionably late to the next-generation smartphone party. New cutting edge Android devices seem to come out monthly, and Apple just unveiled its big iPhone overhaul for 2010, but with Windows Phone 7 looming on the horizon, busine...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
- Dash cam review: The Viofo A119 is a surprisingly good bargain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Transition and Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW