Leaving Galaxys in its rear view.
When great companies make poor smartphones
A worthy alternative to Samsung's Galaxy S5
The perfect little smartphone
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
smartphone in pictures
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is an evolutionary device; the vendor’s new flagship is better than its predecessor across the board, without quite being revolutionary. But while it houses impressive hardware, it is let down by the infamous TouchWiz, Samsung’s...
HTC definitely won its fair share of fans with the One (M7), and is on the right track to do the same with the One (M8). That said, some issues continue to linger which could be reasons to avoid the device and opt for a competitor’s. Here are five re...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW