Samsung's new LED LCD smart 4K UHD TVs represent a big improvement in quality. But they're expensive.
Best all-round TV ever? Panasonic's TH-65DX900U is both huge and hugely impressive.
Great picture quality let down by bipolar software, leaving this TV wanting for smarts
LG's LA8600 is the company's top of the line LED TV for 2013
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
All Samsung smart TVs sold in 2016 will be IoT-ready, meaning they'll be able to talk to compatible appliances around the home, according to the company.
Samsung’s Internet of Things direction will be away from Android and towards Tizen as it hopes to ease its reliance on the Google-made operating system.
Skylanders may be a popular property for video game consoles, but it's crossing over to Smart TVs with the help of an LG promotion.
Following a five-month wait, Foxtel has made its streamlined IPTV service, Foxtel Play, available to selected 2013 LG Smart TV models.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- FTICT Change AnalystSA
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitechtSA
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD