Telstra has reduced excess usage charges on its business broadband plans and increased the speed of connections where possible. Excess data charges have been halved and now capped at $400 per month. Other customers who have eligible Telstra Business ...
Telstra has announced a partnership with Acer to sell notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to business customers. Available on monthly plans, the 3G-capable Acer notebooks feature a SIM card slot to access Telstra's Next G network. The
Most small businesses don't use file servers, a specialized PC that is just used to share files among workers. In the past, these PCs were expensive, ran a different operating system from the ordinary Windows XP or Vista, and made it easier to connec...
Today more than ever, good network security is vital to businesses of all sizes. Cybercriminals, equipped with sophisticated software that automates the task of seeking out vulnerabilities, aren't focusing on large enterprises alone; any easy target ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW