Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Toshiba has today announced that its Portege Z10t will be the first Windows 8-based Ultrabook/tablet device to incorporate 4G connectivity. Toshiba has partnered with Telstra to offer the new tablet for three months on a range of plans from its launc...
Toshiba has just shown off its KIRA Ultrabook, which is a premium Windows 8 Pro-based laptop aimed at users who want something more than a standard, cheap-as-chips laptop. The new laptop costs $1799 in its most basic form (for the Core i5 model) and ...
Windows RT tablets grabbed just 0.4% of the tablet market in the first quarter, a dismal result that led some tech experts to urge Microsoft to scrap the platform that's in its six-month infancy.
Intel is expected to announce its fourth-generation Core processors code-named Haswell for laptops and desktops in June, but the company is already releasing teasers that talk about their performance.
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
Operating a small business isn't easy. So, here’s a list of 25 must-have technologies that will help make your life easier and your business more successful.
In just a few weeks, Intel's one-chip-fits all family of core processors will finally meet Microsoft's one-design-fits all operating system, Windows 8. The chip maker recently announced it will unveil the first round of Haswell Core processors on Jun...
"Windows 8 sucks because Windows 8 apps suck", said analyst Michael Cherry, not mincing words. "And there's nothing in all these rumors of Windows Blue or Windows 8.1 that tells me that apps will be easier to write or that will result in better apps"...
From mini storage arrays to IP cameras to print servers, these 10 hardware devices will help you run your small business more efficiently whether you're in the office or hitting the road to close a deal.
Google and MYOB have teamed up to launch a new service designed to help local businesses get online with a free website, domain name and $75 worth of advertising credits.
Thousands of Gmail users have seen their old emails wiped from their inbox following a bug that affected Google's webmail service.
The launch of the highly anticipated next-generation Apple iPad looks set to be pushed back until June.
The number of superfast broadband connections in the UK looks set to exceed 600,000 by the end of 2011, says <a href="http://www.point-topic.com">Point Topic</a>.
Brits looking to grab the attention of employers could do just that with an augmented reality CV, says CWJobs.co.uk.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT