Canon EOS 600D review: An entry-level digital SLR that's got impressive specs
Olympus E-5 review: A fast and feature-rich SLR camera, but it's hard to use and its images could be better
Nikon D3100 review: A an entry-level digital SLR with great image quality and HD video recording
Sony's DSLR-A390 captures clear and vibrant images, but doesn't feel good to use
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-G2 Micro Four Thirds camera is an update to the G1
slr cameras in pictures
Canon's EOS 550D is an 18-megapixel entry-level digital SLR camera that's perfect for all types of photography. We put it through its paces in all sorts of lighting situations in order to see how it performs. All of the photos are straight out of the camera in JPEG mode; none of the pictures have been edited, except for the photo of the moth, which has been cropped to give us a closer look at the critter.
onOne Software's DSLR Camera Remote now offers iPad support. The app lets you use your Apple tablet to control your digital SLR camera.
Considering the TV series House centers around an unorthodox doctor, it isn't too surprising that the production crew took an unorthodox approach to filming the Season Six finale.
It's been a year since Panasonic debuted the first digital camera that combined the compactness of a point-and-shoot with the flexibility of interchangeable lenses. The Lumix G1 kick-started a new segment in the camera market, which this week saw a n...
Panasonic has announced a June launch for its new LUMIX DMC-G2 and LUMIX DMC-G10 digital cameras, which use the Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens system.
Canon has announced a firmware update for its EOS 5D Mark II digital SLR camera. The update upgrades the camera's movie-recording capabilities and according to the company improves audio, video and display functions.
The folks at the Open Camera Controller (OCC), a system that uses an older Nintendo DS handheld to provide more options to photographers seeking to get the most out of their DSLR cameras.
Until recently, the prohibitive cost of digital SLR (dSLR) cameras meant that many amateur photographers settled for budget-friendly point-and-click compacts. This is a shame, since dSLRs offer a great deal of manual control over settings such as ape...
Canon's EOS 550D is an 18-megapixel entry-level digital SLR camera that's perfect for all types of photography. We put it through its paces in all sorts of lighting situations in order to see how it performs. All of the photos are straight out of the...
Nikon's D5000 is an easy-to-use digital SLR. It's not a big camera, so it won't be too hard to carry on outdoor adventures and overseas trips — unless you also pack plenty of lenses and accessories. We recommend it for anyone who wants to make ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSSIS DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW