India has decided to allow mobile services operations to be wholly owned by foreign investors, a move that is expected to lead multinationals to take full control of their Indian joint ventures by buying out local partners.
Sistema's mobile services joint venture in India has failed to get the country's Supreme Court to change its decision to cancel its mobile licenses.
India has cut in half the minimum bid price for 2G spectrum to be used by operators of CDMA services, after there were no bidders in an auction for the spectrum last year.
India's auction of mobile spectrum has not attracted new foreign investors, reflecting growing uncertainty about investment policies in the country and the growth potential of its mobile market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC