From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Siri in pictures
Mobile payments, smarter Siri, better maps and more
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie accent?
Siri just can't seem to say her last name correctly, so Babs asked Tim Cook to fix it—and then leaked the alleged date when it'll be done.
The all-new SiriKit is pretty limited for now, and the only streaming service it supports is Apple Music.
The Worldwide Developers Conference keynote was two hours long. You may have missed a few things.
Mac OS X, OS X, MacOS—whatever it's called, it's about to get a slew of new features, like Siri, overhauled Photos, and more tools for developers.
Viv is going to be a cross-platform assistant that replaces apps and chatbots with conversations.
Contextual intelligence to help you with your life
With Apple pushing ahead to expand Siri, industry analysts say the increasing A.I.-focused competition among industry giants Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple should propel smart technologies to a whole new level in a few years.
Apple is expected to take the wraps off the next version of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and OS X at WWDC. We spoke to some app developers to find out what's on their wish lists.
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”
Google, Samsung and LG have followed in Apple’s footsteps by launching voice-enabled personal assistants. We spent time with each personal assistant to identify which company has developed the strongest offering so far.
My month with Windows Phone has drawn to a close, and the decision is before me: Do I stick with the Lumia 920, or return to my iPhone 5? There is perhaps no better description of my answer than that provided by the inimitable Peaches and Herb.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia