IBM intends to make the security information and event management (SIEM) technology gained through the acquisition of Q1 Labs, which was officially closed yesterday, the centerpiece of IBM's broad security product portfolio.
Oklahoma City is using technology that not only watches for signs of any hacker activity on its municipal government network, but monitors employee online behavior to assure no one's going out of bounds.
Security information and event management (SIEM) equipment is valuable for getting a bird's-eye view of security in the enterprise, but there are deployment challenges that IT security managers need to recognize.
SenSage, which makes security information and event management (SIEM) products, is opening up its platform to share data it gathers with business intelligence tools so they can be used to make better decisions.
When the zero-day attack known as the "Here You Have" virus not long ago hit about 500 PCs at the Salt River Project, a large public power utility and water supplier for Arizona, it turned out that the antivirus software in use provided no defense.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC