Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
Earlier this month, Sidecar expanded its mobile ride hailing service to deliver medical marijuana in San Francisco. It's not the only substance the startup wants to bring to your door.
Car-hailing app Sidecar is trying to make further inroads into same-day deliveries.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
Uber aims to give people an easy way to hail a ride from their smartphones, but its surge pricing is wreaking havoc on at least some customers.
Uber is pushing back against the latest legal challenge to its business, saying accusations against it and its competitors are inaccurate and need correcting.
Lyft is bringing its car-pooling service to Los Angeles, even while California regulators say it's illegal.
New car-pool services sold by ride-sharing companies including Uber and Lyft are illegal in California, according to state regulators.
It seems like poaching drivers is par for the course in the ride-sharing industry.
Two of the hottest startups for requesting rides from your smartphone are accusing each other of dirty tricks.
Lyft said nearly 200 employees at Uber, one of its largest rivals in mobile car hailing, have since last October ordered and cancelled thousands of Lyft rides, causing lost fares with its service.
Seattle city council members voted Monday to legalize ride-hailing apps like Uber, Lyft and Sidecar, despite concerns from one council member about the adequacy of insurance coverage provided by the companies.
Lyft is upping its game against Uber with a premium SUV service aimed at high rollers.
Sidecar is testing a feature to show the "trending" destinations of the ride-sharing apps' users.
People using the transportation apps Lyft and Sidecar in California will no longer be able to skimp on their fares, now that both apps have ditched their donation model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW