The recently released Firefox 4 is a big improvement over previous versions of the popular Web browser, but you can still teach it plenty of tricks.
Some downloadable software is so good that you just have to grab it. Unfortunately, often you have to pay for it after you try it out. But every once in a while, a must-have program is totally free. Such indispensable, no-cost programs are the hardes...
Very few people (certainly not the smart, savvy, people who read PCWorld articles) run their computers without up-to-date firewall and antivirus software. Most users know better than to click a message from "Bank of Amerika" that tells them "Your acc...
Like everyone else on the Internet, you likely use one or more of Google's many services, from search to Gmail to Google Calendar to Google Docs. And like plenty of other people, you probably have wished that these services could do even more, or tha...
Much as coelacanths have changed only slightly despite millions of years of evolution, some bundled Windows apps have scarcely progressed since the dawn of Microsoft's operating system. Today's Notepad text editor, for one, barely differs from the 19...
Microsoft Word is ubiquitous: It's the standard word processor in most places of business, and it often ends up installed on home PCs due to compatibility and familiarity. It isn't the only choice, however. Whether your main concern is price, complex...
If you have a PC, chances are it runs too slowly for your tastes. Over time, your computer slows down due to all the virtual junk that accumulates in there.
Not quite happy with the way Windows 7 works, or looking to get more out of the operating system? You've come to the right place. We're big fans of Microsoft's latest OS, but we're also big fans of making Windows better. In this article, we've rounde...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Test ManagerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSocial Media Officer- SEO, mobile, analytics and reporting toolNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC