First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Grundig Freeview High Definition Set Top Box review: A digital TV set-top box with a simple menu and good program guide
Topfield TRF-2400 Masterpiece HD review: A great PVR set-top box with networking and streaming functions
An affordable HD set top box with PVR support
A Sony DVD recorder/PVR with a 120GB hard drive
An Akai HD set-top box with PVR support
Topfield's high-end PVR is full of features and has few drawbacks
A versatile Topfield PVR with two digital TV tuners, USB and Ethernet
The T-Box shines when used when connected to high-speed Telstra BigPond Internet and has some excellent content available
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.