Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
Past political trouble in the U.S. isn't stopping Huawei Technologies from selling its enterprise services in the country.
India's outsourcing industry needs to hire and retain staff in big numbers to keep business humming, so for the 10th anniversary of its initial public offering, Tata Consultancy Services announced a one-time "special reward" for its employees.
The founder of Satyam Computer Services has been found guilty of a financial scam that brought the Hyderabad-based outsourcer to the verge of collapse before its rescue by a rival.
Foxconn Technology Group isn't satisfied with just making iPhones, and plans to break into the information security market through an upcoming joint venture.
Alibaba opens U.S. cloud service... IBM puts OpenPower servers in cloud... Eric Schmidt meets European antitrust chief... and more news
IBM will roll out a cloud computing service next quarter using OpenPower-based servers, continuing an effort to expand the market for Power processors and challenge Intel in hyperscale data centers.
Japan's NTT Group is buying a majority stake in Germany's biggest provider of datacentre services, the latest sign of convergence in a competitive European market.
Indian outsourcer Infosys is to acquire Panaya, a U.S. vendor of automation technology for testing enterprise software deployments and upgrades.
Salesforce's investment arm has led a major funding round that delivered $41 million in fresh cash to Apttus, a maker of cloud software that helps companies manage price quotes and sales contracts.
Aiming at a mass business-user audience, Microsoft has released a preview of the next version of its cloud-based data visualization software, Power BI, with a promise to maintain a free option even after its general release.
Part of the reason companies agonize as long and hard as they do over cloud decisions are the potential consequences to be suffered if it later turns out changes need to be made. Write an application and it's good for the particular cloud platform yo...
High-profile French media websites went offline for a few hours Friday morning, prompting frenzied speculation about "unprecedented" cyberattacks -- but the hosting company behind the sites soon dismissed talk of a massive distributed denial-of-servi...
Hewlett-Packard wants to make BYOD easier for small businesses through a new cloud-based service to manage and protect mobile devices and PCs.
AT&T will pay US$2.5 billion to acquire Mexican wireless company lusacell, in a major push to expand its coverage and improve mobile Internet service for those living south of the U.S. border.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTEDRMS Officers roles - APS3/APS4/AP6ACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC