Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
Past political trouble in the U.S. isn't stopping Huawei Technologies from selling its enterprise services in the country.
India's outsourcing industry needs to hire and retain staff in big numbers to keep business humming, so for the 10th anniversary of its initial public offering, Tata Consultancy Services announced a one-time "special reward" for its employees.
The founder of Satyam Computer Services has been found guilty of a financial scam that brought the Hyderabad-based outsourcer to the verge of collapse before its rescue by a rival.
Foxconn Technology Group isn't satisfied with just making iPhones, and plans to break into the information security market through an upcoming joint venture.
Alibaba opens U.S. cloud service... IBM puts OpenPower servers in cloud... Eric Schmidt meets European antitrust chief... and more news
IBM will roll out a cloud computing service next quarter using OpenPower-based servers, continuing an effort to expand the market for Power processors and challenge Intel in hyperscale data centers.
Japan's NTT Group is buying a majority stake in Germany's biggest provider of datacentre services, the latest sign of convergence in a competitive European market.
Indian outsourcer Infosys is to acquire Panaya, a U.S. vendor of automation technology for testing enterprise software deployments and upgrades.
Salesforce's investment arm has led a major funding round that delivered $41 million in fresh cash to Apttus, a maker of cloud software that helps companies manage price quotes and sales contracts.
Aiming at a mass business-user audience, Microsoft has released a preview of the next version of its cloud-based data visualization software, Power BI, with a promise to maintain a free option even after its general release.
Part of the reason companies agonize as long and hard as they do over cloud decisions are the potential consequences to be suffered if it later turns out changes need to be made. Write an application and it's good for the particular cloud platform yo...
High-profile French media websites went offline for a few hours Friday morning, prompting frenzied speculation about "unprecedented" cyberattacks -- but the hosting company behind the sites soon dismissed talk of a massive distributed denial-of-servi...
Hewlett-Packard wants to make BYOD easier for small businesses through a new cloud-based service to manage and protect mobile devices and PCs.
AT&T will pay US$2.5 billion to acquire Mexican wireless company lusacell, in a major push to expand its coverage and improve mobile Internet service for those living south of the U.S. border.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- TPProgram Control ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect- Agile,Infr & Apps, Govt backgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia