Economic problems in the U.S. are likely to lead to cuts in IT budgets, of up to 10 percent in some cases, according to a report released Monday by Offshore Insights, a research and advisory firm in Pune, India.
Dell will launch its first cloud infrastructure service later this year through a partnership with VMware, continuing its push to move beyond PCs and into higher-margin software and services.
Personal data sent to India by customers outsourcing work to companies in the country will not be covered under new rules governing the collection of such information, the government said on Wednesday, providing relief to India's large outsourcing in...
To those who know their IT outsourcing history, GE and offshoring are practically synonymous.
As a geek and longtime tech reporter, there are few things I love writing about more than cool new technological innovations. It never ceases to amaze me what we humans can come up with, particularly when some good technology is fueling the effort.
After pulling the plug on its webOS phones and tablet computers Thursday, Hewlett Packard said it expected to be less profitable than expected during its current fiscal quarter, which ends Oct. 31.
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) said Monday that an economic slump in the U.S. will benefit Indian outsourcers, as U.S. customers look to cut costs.
Microsoft, IBM and other multinational companies have long been customers for VanceInfo, one of China's largest IT outsourcing firms. With more than 11,000 employees, VanceInfo leverages China's low-cost work force to develop products and enterprise ...
SAP is now offering its high-end MaxAttention support service to customers in China in response to increasing demand there for its ERP software, the company announced Thursday.
Intel is opening up two research centers at Carnegie Mellon university that will develop technology around delivery of real-time information to consumer electronics aggregated from millions of cloud sources, the company said on Wednesday.
Cognizant Technology Solutions reported on Tuesday growth in revenue and profits for the quarter ended June 30, as demand grows for offshore outsourcing.
News International directed service providers contracted to maintain its e-mail system to delete some messages, according to Indian outsourcer HCL Technologies in a letter to the Home Affairs Committee of the U.K. Parliament.
Ingram Micro's profits were dragged down for the second quarter in a row due to problems with an SAP implementation in Australia, the technology distributor said Thursday.
India's HCL Technologies has been questioned by the U.K. Parliament's Home Affairs Committee inquiring into a phone-hacking scandal, following allegations in Parliament that the outsourcer was involved in destroying data on behalf of News Internation...
Cognizant Technology Solutions, a U.S. outsourcer with large Indian operations, said Tuesday it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Indian services operations of CoreLogic, an information services and analytics company, in a bid to...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC