Cisco Systems plans to expand its services business over the next several years, seeing a more important role for itself in a world of connected machines and devices.
SAP is now offering its MaxAttention support service to companies with software that was designed and built by SAP's custom development organization, in a move that both caters to customers with complicated environments and stands to capture addition...
Xerox is being sued by systems integrator CedarCrestone over payments related to an Oracle PeopleSoft upgrade at insurer CIGNA.
Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman has once again affirmed the company's commitment to its embattled Autonomy software division, stressing that HP's fiscal health is stronger than recent developments may have suggested.
The feud between Autonomy founder Mike Lynch and Hewlett-Packard's leadership over alleged accounting fraud at the software vendor has intensified, with Lynch declaring his innocence in an open letter to the company's board and HP quickly returning f...
Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman has moved to reassure customers that the future of its Autonomy product line is safe, a day after HP disclosed an alleged accounting scandal at the company it acquired last year.
Hewlett-Packard is planning to "aggressively" seek recompense for alleged accounting fraud related to the acquisition of its Autonomy unit, which resulted in the vendor taking a non-cash impairment charge of US$8.8 billion.
Nintendo apologized to early buyers of the Wii U for outages on its new online gaming platform, but said sales of its new flagship game console were strong during its global launch Sunday in the U.S.
Apple's warranty offerings could be pulled in the European Union after it emerged that the E.U. Justice Commissioner has asked member states to look into possible misselling.
IBM is offering US$4 billion in new credit to customers through its partner channel, and has also developed a new mobile application to help them get financing quickly, the company announced Thursday.
EMC CEO, Joe Tucci, hass called for CEOs to put pressure on US politicians to strike a budget deal, saying that the direction of the domestic and global economy depends on it.
IBM has been slapped with a multimillion dollar lawsuit by chemical products manufacturer, Avantor Performance Materials, which alleges that IBM lied about the suitability of a SAP-based software package it sells in order to win Avantor's business.
The number of new IT and business process outsourcing contracts worldwide dropped year-on-year in the third quarter, with contract values also decreasing, a research firm said.
Wipro said Friday its IT services business grew only 4.6 percent in U.S. dollar terms in the quarter ending Sept. 30, a much slower rate of growth reflecting a weak global economy.
Microsoft said Thursday it would bring its Office 365 and Windows Azure to China as part of the company's strategy to expand its cloud services to enterprise customers in the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW