This year's Oracle OpenWorld conference is still a couple of months away, but the vendor has already provided an ample sneak peek into what's in store for attendees of the show.
Go to a technology event or corporate meeting these days and you're bound to hear from a guest speaker. It's often someone like a retired politician telling war stories, or a new-age management guru delivering a thinly veiled pitch for their latest b...
Oracle's sprawling annual OpenWorld conference doesn't kick off until September, but next week the Oracle user group-backed Collaborate event will be held in Denver.
Maggie Perkins was mulling whether to give up her gym membership when she tried out Wello, whose fitness trainers offer workouts through live two-way video feeds. Four months later, she has no regrets about her decision to forego the gym.
SAP and a financial analyst are at loggerheads over a recent report by the analyst, which said that a handful of customers had received substantial discounts on their software maintenance renewals.
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
For years, using voice recognition technology on phones or other devices has been a novelty -- something people try once but never again, usually because it works so poorly. But recent developments, including harnessing the computational power of the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT