An upgraded version of Sencha's Space platform has the potential to bring together desktops, smartphones and tablets, with lower management costs along the way.
Sencha has introduced Space, aiming to make it easier for IT departments to manage HTML5 apps running on Android, iOS or BlackBerry devices.
Cross-platform development frameworks such as Apache Cordova, Sencha Touch and Xamarin.Mobile are all compatible with Windows Phone 8, making it easier to create apps for the new OS while at the same time developing apps for other platforms.
Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Many hospitals transmit your health records unencrypted
- EFF condemns Windows 10 data collection
- Facebook renews search for elusive younger users with Lifestage
- Blame it on your brain: Researchers discover why we ignore PC security warnings
- Barbra Streisand says Apple is updating Siri on Sept 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW