An upgraded version of Sencha's Space platform has the potential to bring together desktops, smartphones and tablets, with lower management costs along the way.
Sencha has introduced Space, aiming to make it easier for IT departments to manage HTML5 apps running on Android, iOS or BlackBerry devices.
Cross-platform development frameworks such as Apache Cordova, Sencha Touch and Xamarin.Mobile are all compatible with Windows Phone 8, making it easier to create apps for the new OS while at the same time developing apps for other platforms.
Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia