An ultra-secure Kingston USB thumb drive for travelling professionals
AVG Internet Security 9.0: Solid detection, but needs a makeover
McAfee Internet Security 2010: Nice interface but slow scans
Panda Internet Security 2010 has good extras, but falls short
Webroot Internet Security Essentials falls short on new-threat detection
PC Tools, now owned by Symantec, detected and disabled all active infections on our test PC
Alwil Avast! Internet Security 5.0 did a reasonably good job at stopping active infections on our test PC
BitDefender Internet Security 2010 provides solid protection at a low price.
BullGuard Internet Security 9.0 is a subtle update to Bullguard Internet Security 8.5, available for free for existing subscribers
Symantec Norton 360 Version 4.0 adds Norton Insight to speed up quick scans for this comprehensive Windows security package
Trend Micro HouseCall is a free utility that scans for and removes viruses, Trojans, and other malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is like going to another doctor for a second opinion, except that you don't have to make an appointment
Although the Netgear ProSecure STM600 doesn't match the feature set and flexibility of some of the high-end web security gateways from vendors such as Bluecoat, Cisco and Trend Micro, it has a robust and solid design appropriate to midsized and small businesses
Anti-virus software for the Mac remains a contentious topic, not least because - today at least - there are no viruses that can infect the Macintosh. But that's not to say that there is no malware crafted to infiltrate OS X.
Seagate's BlackArmor WS 110 external hard drive offers hardware-based encryption
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.