Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conf...
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged 32 defendants with fraud in an international scheme that used stolen, yet-to-be-published press releases from hacked websites to conduct stock trades.
Lenovo isn't doing its reputation any favors with the discovery of another security issue around its pre-loaded PC software.
As if recent research on car hacking wasn't frightening enough, a new study shows yet another danger to increasingly networked vehicles.
The developing world is increasingly using mobile banking apps to move money, but new research shows those apps are often poorly coded and pose security risks.
Released almost two weeks ago, the new Windows 10 operating system already has its first set of security patches.
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
Oracle published, then quickly deleted, a blog post criticizing third-party security consultants and the enterprise customers who use them.
If you're worried about Big Brother monitoring you from security cameras, Japan has developed eyewear that can keep you anonymous.
Retailer Fred's said Monday it found malware that collected payment card details on two of its servers, but it doesn't appear the data was removed from its systems.
The Asprox botnet, whose malware-spamming activities have been followed for years by security researchers, appears to be gone.
Responding to an accusatory blog post, BlackBerry has again denied that its embedded operating system caused the potentially dangerous vulnerability recently demonstrated in Chrysler Jeep Cherokees.
Customers of the oft-criticized security and performance program MacKeeper have until Nov. 30 to file a claim for reimbursement, the result of a proposed class-action suit settlement.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Cyberthieves broke into the IT systems of Carphone Warehouse, a large cell phone retailer in the U.K., and may have stolen personal and bank data of up to 2.4 million customers and the credit card details of up to 90,000 customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCProject DirectorWA