Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Security researchers say a second experiment showing how easy it is to write ransomware for Apple Macs isn't surprising, so it's likely that hackers will eventually target Apple computers with it.
Adobe Systems' Flash plugin gets no love from anyone in the security field these days. A new study released Monday shows just how much Flash is favored by cybercriminals to sneak their malware onto computers.
IBM may be the fastest-growing vendor in the worldwide security software market, but it's also the owner of the world's largest source of spam.
Google and Yahoo are expanding their use of a successful system used to detect spam.
Thousands of medical devices, including MRI scanners, x-ray machines and drug infusion pumps, are vulnerable to hacking, creating significant health risks for patients, security researchers said this week.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
Microsoft has acquired security company, Adallom, in a bid to give IT departments more control over application access as well as data stored across cloud services.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
Russian-speaking hackers have breached 97 websites, mostly dating-related, and stolen login credentials, putting hundreds of thousands of users at risk.
World experts in computer science and mathematics spent an afternoon at the Heidelberg Laureate Forum in Germany trying to figure out how the widespread collection of data about consumers can be prevented from causing harm.
A closely watched band of suspected Russian hackers have spied on domestic targets, including two members of the outspoken punk rock band Pussy Riot.
AshleyMadison.com's owner said it is examining a large batch of data posted online by hackers who breached the website last month.
Gaming and hosting companies have been hit with a new kind of DDoS attack that could snowball without preventive steps, Level 3 Communications warned on Monday.
BitTorrent applications used by hundreds of millions of users around the world could be tricked into participating in distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, amplifying the malicious traffic generated by attackers by up to 50 times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC