One-time passcodes, a crucial defense for online banking applications, are being intercepted by a malware program for Android, according to new research from Symantec.
A major cyberattack next year will target a U.S. election, security expert Bruce Schneier predicts.
Google researchers found a software flaw in several models of FireEye's security appliances which they say could give a cyberattacker full access to a company's network.
The open-source project behind the widely used Joomla content management system has issued a patch for a vulnerability that is now being widely used by hackers.
The number of DDoS attacks increased by 180 percent during the third quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2014.
Hackers based in Iran have been using malware to spy on individuals, including potentially dissidents and activists in the country, according to new research from Symantec.
FireEye says it has discovered a type of malware designed to steal payment card data that can be very difficult to detect and remove.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
SentinelOne has added a feature to its endpoint detection products that can restore files encrypted by cybercriminals, a common type of attack known as ransomware.
Cisco is working to build the confidence of prospective customers in its products, two years after the NSA spying disclosures seeded doubt, particularly in China.
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Security researchers say a second experiment showing how easy it is to write ransomware for Apple Macs isn't surprising, so it's likely that hackers will eventually target Apple computers with it.
Adobe Systems' Flash plugin gets no love from anyone in the security field these days. A new study released Monday shows just how much Flash is favored by cybercriminals to sneak their malware onto computers.
IBM may be the fastest-growing vendor in the worldwide security software market, but it's also the owner of the world's largest source of spam.
Google and Yahoo are expanding their use of a successful system used to detect spam.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA