One-time passcodes, a crucial defense for online banking applications, are being intercepted by a malware program for Android, according to new research from Symantec.
A major cyberattack next year will target a U.S. election, security expert Bruce Schneier predicts.
Google researchers found a software flaw in several models of FireEye's security appliances which they say could give a cyberattacker full access to a company's network.
The open-source project behind the widely used Joomla content management system has issued a patch for a vulnerability that is now being widely used by hackers.
The number of DDoS attacks increased by 180 percent during the third quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2014.
Hackers based in Iran have been using malware to spy on individuals, including potentially dissidents and activists in the country, according to new research from Symantec.
FireEye says it has discovered a type of malware designed to steal payment card data that can be very difficult to detect and remove.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
SentinelOne has added a feature to its endpoint detection products that can restore files encrypted by cybercriminals, a common type of attack known as ransomware.
Cisco is working to build the confidence of prospective customers in its products, two years after the NSA spying disclosures seeded doubt, particularly in China.
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Security researchers say a second experiment showing how easy it is to write ransomware for Apple Macs isn't surprising, so it's likely that hackers will eventually target Apple computers with it.
Adobe Systems' Flash plugin gets no love from anyone in the security field these days. A new study released Monday shows just how much Flash is favored by cybercriminals to sneak their malware onto computers.
IBM may be the fastest-growing vendor in the worldwide security software market, but it's also the owner of the world's largest source of spam.
Google and Yahoo are expanding their use of a successful system used to detect spam.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProduct Manager - TV and MediaNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW