With geeks still scrambling to get their hands on the last of Hewlett-Packard's US$99 TouchPads, a $US49 deal just seems too good to be true.
A German privacy protection authority is calling on organizations there to close their Facebook fan pages and remove the social networking site's "Like" button from their websites, arguing that Facebook harvests data in violation of German and Europe...
Hong Kong police have arrested a local man in connection with an <a href="http://www.cw.com.hk/content/hong-kong-exchange-website-might-be-hacked">Aug. 10 computer attack on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange</a>.
Ukraine's security service SBU said Monday it had arrested four people for allegedly creating fake payment cards with stolen information in an operation estimated to have caused US$20 million in damages.
LinkedIn might have broken European law by changing privacy settings for its members without proper disclosure, legal experts assert.
Botnet criminals have flooded the Internet with a surge of attachment spam in recent weeks in a desperate attempt to rebuild a spam-distribution industry under pressure, security experts have suggested.
The politically oriented hacking group, Anonymous, has released 1GB of what is says are private e-mails and documents from an executive of a U.S. defense company that sells unmanned aerial vehicles to police and the U.S. military.
SSL, the encryption scheme that protects virtually all secure online transaction, requires that users rely on trusted third parties, but what if they can't be trusted?
The federal government's National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) program, set up this spring, is making progress against its goal of identifying and supporting more secure alternatives to simple passwords that the government as...
Researchers from Microsoft and the Dutch Katholieke Universiteit Leuven have discovered a way to break the widely used Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the encryption algorithm used to secure most all online transactions and wireless communication...
Google issued a new study on Wednesday detailing how it is becoming more difficult to identify malicious websites and attacks, with antivirus software proving to be an ineffective defense against new ones.
Hackers claiming to belong to the Anonymous hacking collective this morning publicly posted the names, home addresses, email addresses and passwords of 102 police officers belonging to San Francisco's Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) agency.
More enterprises will shift data into the Cloud as the service becomes more secure and physical data continues to be compromised, according to Google Apps US director of security, Eran Feigenbaum.
Spam - particularly the kind with malicious attachments - is exploding, reaching a two-year high overall, which includes the spike last fall just before the SpamIt operation folded its doors, a security firm says.
Dropbox cloud was a haven for data thieves, researchers say, but the provider has since closed the vulnerabilities
Files entrusted to cloud-storage provider Dropbox were susceptible to unauthorized access via three attacks devised by security researchers, but the provider has since closed the vulnerabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT