Ask five different people a question about, say, cloud security, and you'll likely get five different points of view.
Yale University has notified about 43,000 faculty, staff, students and alumni that their names and Social Security numbers were publicly available via Google search for about 10 months.
If you're old enough to remember the Cold War, you know what an arms race is. One side comes up with a new weapon, the other side matches it, and then the first comes back with something even bigger and so on and so on. That also describes the ongoin...
Google on Monday patched 11 vulnerabilities in Chrome, including one of the rare bugs the company has deemed critical in its browser.
Google's Android operating system is now the most-targeted mobile platform for malware, according to McAfee's latest threat report.
Facebook Tuesday announced changes to its user interface that are designed to improve user privacy and make the social network's privacy options easier to find.
Researchers have spotted the first malware that exploits a critical vulnerability in Android 2.3, aka Gingerbread, finding samples tucked into legitimate apps on Chinese download sites.
Photobucket has a cool mobile application that allows users to automatically upload mobile pictures to the company's photo-sharing website. That's something that Korey Heess is unlikely to forget anytime soon, after allegedly snapping a picture of h...
With geeks still scrambling to get their hands on the last of Hewlett-Packard's US$99 TouchPads, a $US49 deal just seems too good to be true.
A German privacy protection authority is calling on organizations there to close their Facebook fan pages and remove the social networking site's "Like" button from their websites, arguing that Facebook harvests data in violation of German and Europe...
Hong Kong police have arrested a local man in connection with an <a href="http://www.cw.com.hk/content/hong-kong-exchange-website-might-be-hacked">Aug. 10 computer attack on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange</a>.
Ukraine's security service SBU said Monday it had arrested four people for allegedly creating fake payment cards with stolen information in an operation estimated to have caused US$20 million in damages.
LinkedIn might have broken European law by changing privacy settings for its members without proper disclosure, legal experts assert.
Botnet criminals have flooded the Internet with a surge of attachment spam in recent weeks in a desperate attempt to rebuild a spam-distribution industry under pressure, security experts have suggested.
The politically oriented hacking group, Anonymous, has released 1GB of what is says are private e-mails and documents from an executive of a U.S. defense company that sells unmanned aerial vehicles to police and the U.S. military.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetApp ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Technical Specialist VMwareVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW