Google's Android operating system is now the most-targeted mobile platform for malware, according to McAfee's latest threat report.
Facebook Tuesday announced changes to its user interface that are designed to improve user privacy and make the social network's privacy options easier to find.
Researchers have spotted the first malware that exploits a critical vulnerability in Android 2.3, aka Gingerbread, finding samples tucked into legitimate apps on Chinese download sites.
Photobucket has a cool mobile application that allows users to automatically upload mobile pictures to the company's photo-sharing website. That's something that Korey Heess is unlikely to forget anytime soon, after allegedly snapping a picture of h...
With geeks still scrambling to get their hands on the last of Hewlett-Packard's US$99 TouchPads, a $US49 deal just seems too good to be true.
A German privacy protection authority is calling on organizations there to close their Facebook fan pages and remove the social networking site's "Like" button from their websites, arguing that Facebook harvests data in violation of German and Europe...
Hong Kong police have arrested a local man in connection with an <a href="http://www.cw.com.hk/content/hong-kong-exchange-website-might-be-hacked">Aug. 10 computer attack on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange</a>.
Ukraine's security service SBU said Monday it had arrested four people for allegedly creating fake payment cards with stolen information in an operation estimated to have caused US$20 million in damages.
LinkedIn might have broken European law by changing privacy settings for its members without proper disclosure, legal experts assert.
Botnet criminals have flooded the Internet with a surge of attachment spam in recent weeks in a desperate attempt to rebuild a spam-distribution industry under pressure, security experts have suggested.
The politically oriented hacking group, Anonymous, has released 1GB of what is says are private e-mails and documents from an executive of a U.S. defense company that sells unmanned aerial vehicles to police and the U.S. military.
SSL, the encryption scheme that protects virtually all secure online transaction, requires that users rely on trusted third parties, but what if they can't be trusted?
The federal government's National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) program, set up this spring, is making progress against its goal of identifying and supporting more secure alternatives to simple passwords that the government as...
Researchers from Microsoft and the Dutch Katholieke Universiteit Leuven have discovered a way to break the widely used Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the encryption algorithm used to secure most all online transactions and wireless communication...
Google issued a new study on Wednesday detailing how it is becoming more difficult to identify malicious websites and attacks, with antivirus software proving to be an ineffective defense against new ones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW