Most emails sent at work are 'irrelevant', a survey for cloud company salesforce.com,has found.
Criminals intent on attacking others can lease networks of compromised computers, or botnets, from other criminals serving the underground community. These resources could be considered "clouds" in their own right, but researchers warn that operators...
Symantec Tuesday unveiled updated storage and backup gear, giving Enterprise Vault 9.0 a way to integrate archiving and discovery-related legal requests with Microsoft's cloud-based Business Productivity Online Services.
The Wikileaks whistleblowing website has reportedly moved its server hosting to a Cold War bunker deep under the streets of Stockholm.
Since the terrorist attack on the 9/11, the United States has sacrificed some freedoms and liberties in exchange for tighter security in an attempt to prevent future attacks. The ACLU has joined with other groups in filing a legal challenge to one su...
Fake antivirus programs appear to be adopting some of the money-raising tactics of more threatening ransom malware, security company Fortinet's latest threat report has found.
Secunia has updated its Personal Software Inspector (PSI) with the ability to silently download and apply patches from multiple vendors soon after their release. PSI 2.0 is now available in an open beta test,
The curse of the unencrypted memory stick has stuck Manchester Police, which has suffered embarrassment as a drive containing apparently sensitive information was found lying in the street.
Of the 135 people Fortune 500 employees targeted by social engineering hackers in a recent contest only five of them refused to give up any corporate information whatsoever. And guess what? All five were women.
Imagine wandering through Times Square and seeing a 60-foot-tall animation depicting you (yes, you) as a creepy child-baiting ice cream truck driver. How would you feel? That's probably the question Google's Eric Schmidt is being asked today.
A critical bug in QuickTime was reported to Apple two months before a second researcher independently revealed the vulnerability this week, the director of a bug bounty program said today.
Germany will soon launch a service to help consumers remove malicious software from their computers in an attempt to stem the spread of spam-sending botnets.
A number of Linux distributors have issued patches for fixing a widely used program that fetches Web pages, called Wget, so it can not be misused by attackers.
A school district in South Hadley, Massachusetts, is hoping a specialized software application will help stop tragedies like the one that befell Phoebe Prince, an Irish-born teen who committed suicide in January after an alleged bullying campaign by ...
A clever spammer found a glitch in Facebook's photo upload system and used it to post thousands of unwanted Wall messages this week.
Latest News Articles
- AWS rolls out enterprise document storage and sharing
- Amazon allowed kids to spend millions on in-app purchases, FTC says
- Apple's iPhone and game consoles to prop up chip industry in 2014
- Senate committee approves mobile phone unlocking bill
- Digital certificate breach at Indian authority also targeted Yahoo domains, possibly others
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW