An electrical fire on Sunday at a data center of the New York Stock Exchange in Mahwah, New Jersey, affected communications connectivity to 58 trading firms, but the exchange expects "completely normal operations" for Monday's market open.
All the major Web-based email services have junk mail folders and spam filters that strain out obvious offenders. Categorizing messages and filtering out those you don’t want may help, but limits control. It would be nice just to tell your email prog...
YapBrowser, a replacement web browser once promoted by controversial spyware company Zango, has made a sudden return, GFI Software security researcher Chris Boyd <a href="YapBrowser, a replacement web browser once promoted by controversial spyware co...
Not only might companies have ethical, civic and legal obligations to alert authorities to cyberthreats, businesses may find that the authorities can be helpful, law enforcement agents and prosecutors said on Friday.
Prosecutors call it the biggest identity theft bust in US history. On Friday, 111 bank tellers, retail workers, waiters and alleged criminals were charged with running a credit-card-stealing organization that stole more than $US13 million in less tha...
Legal experts and law enforcement agents say new and updated laws are required to protect user privacy while allowing law enforcement to catch cybercriminals.
Data-mining programs at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security are not fully reviewed by the agency for their effectiveness and, in some cases, for their compliance with privacy protection mandates, according to a report from the U.S. Government Ac...
Countries need to take steps to upgrade critical infrastructure for protection from attacks by cybercombatants or rival countries conducting cyberwarfare, security experts said at a panel discussion this week.
Committing cybercrime these days is as easy as building a fantasy football team, FBI and Secret Service agents said on Friday.
Members of a hacking think-tank called Blackhat Academy claim that Facebook's URL scanning systems can be tricked into thinking malicious pages are clean by using simple content cloaking techniques.
Facebook is ignoring a serious shortcoming in the way it limits application developers' access to information about Facebook users, according to a pair of hackers.
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
A rush by President Barack Obama's administration to move U.S. government agencies to cloud computing services may lead to unintended security problems and other headaches, some lawmakers said Thursday.
Researchers from browser security vendor Trusteer have identified a new variant of the SpyEye financial Trojan that tricks online banking users into changing the phone numbers associated with their accounts.
Researchers from Trend Micro have spotted a piece of malicious software for Android that receives instructions from an encrypted blog, a new method of communication for mobile malware, according to the company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC