The 4GB worth of email stolen by the LulzSec hacking group from The Sun earlier this year are sitting on a server in China, according to "Sabu," the outfit's alleged leader.
An eavesdropping tool allegedly used by the German government to intercept Skype calls is full of security problems and may violate a ruling by the country's constitutional court, according to a European hacker club.
3LM, the company founded by former Android developers and since acquired by Motorola, is making its enterprise security platform for Android phones available this week.
An electrical fire on Sunday at a data center of the New York Stock Exchange in Mahwah, New Jersey, affected communications connectivity to 58 trading firms, but the exchange expects "completely normal operations" for Monday's market open.
All the major Web-based email services have junk mail folders and spam filters that strain out obvious offenders. Categorizing messages and filtering out those you don’t want may help, but limits control. It would be nice just to tell your email prog...
YapBrowser, a replacement web browser once promoted by controversial spyware company Zango, has made a sudden return, GFI Software security researcher Chris Boyd <a href="YapBrowser, a replacement web browser once promoted by controversial spyware co...
Not only might companies have ethical, civic and legal obligations to alert authorities to cyberthreats, businesses may find that the authorities can be helpful, law enforcement agents and prosecutors said on Friday.
Prosecutors call it the biggest identity theft bust in US history. On Friday, 111 bank tellers, retail workers, waiters and alleged criminals were charged with running a credit-card-stealing organization that stole more than $US13 million in less tha...
Legal experts and law enforcement agents say new and updated laws are required to protect user privacy while allowing law enforcement to catch cybercriminals.
Data-mining programs at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security are not fully reviewed by the agency for their effectiveness and, in some cases, for their compliance with privacy protection mandates, according to a report from the U.S. Government Ac...
Countries need to take steps to upgrade critical infrastructure for protection from attacks by cybercombatants or rival countries conducting cyberwarfare, security experts said at a panel discussion this week.
Committing cybercrime these days is as easy as building a fantasy football team, FBI and Secret Service agents said on Friday.
Members of a hacking think-tank called Blackhat Academy claim that Facebook's URL scanning systems can be tricked into thinking malicious pages are clean by using simple content cloaking techniques.
Facebook is ignoring a serious shortcoming in the way it limits application developers' access to information about Facebook users, according to a pair of hackers.
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW