The SpyEye banking malware continues to plague computers across the world and is proving to be a difficult foe to detect and remove from infected Windows PCs, according to two researchers from EMC's RSA security division.
Kevin Finisterre isn't the type of person you expect to see in a nuclear power plant. With a beach ball-sized Afro, aviator sunglasses and a self-described "swagger," he looks more like Clarence Williams from the '70s TV show "The Mod Squad" than an ...
One might think that former HBGary Federal CEO Aaron Barr would stay far away from anything associated with the hacking group Anonymous, which waged an embarrassing hacking campaign earlier this year that resulted in his resignation.
While representatives of the online advertising industry questioned whether new laws are needed to protect consumer privacy online, several U.S. lawmakers on Thursday called for new regulations targeting online tracking.
Apple has released a massive security update for Mac OS X along with a new version of its OS, however, according to several reports, installing the patches could render computers unbootable.
A 35-year-old man was arrested Wednesday on charges that he broke into the email accounts of numerous Hollywood celebrities and stole private photographs and correspondence.
After Raytheon began selling missiles to Taiwan in 2006, the defense company's computer network came under a torrent of cyberattacks.
The Zeus financial malware has been updated with P-to-P (peer-to-peer) functionality that makes it much more resilient to take-down efforts and gives its controllers flexibility in how they run their fraud operations.
Sony has suspended 93,000 user accounts on several of its gaming and entertainment networks after unauthorized login attempts on those accounts, it said Wednesday.
More and more enterprise IT shops - as they get comfortable with virtualization practices in their own private clouds - are considering a jump to the public cloud. But before making that leap, consider these pieces of advice from those that have alre...
Startup Nukona is taking a different tack from mobile virtualization advocates when it comes to securing and managing apps, introducing a "wrapper" for individual apps in which enterprises can apply a specific set of policies for each one.
Zero-day exploits are nerve-racking for IT professionals but are far less dangerous than unpatched older vulnerabilities for which fixes are available, Microsoft says.
Mobile phones will become an increasing menace to network security that could drop malware onto protected devices when they dock to sync or plug into USB ports to charge, security experts say in a Georgia Tech report.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Microsoft undertook a sizable data migration project following Japan's earthquake in March, fearing that one of its data centers could become dysfunctional because of aftershocks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationVIC