Microsoft has released a quick fix for a vulnerability in older versions of its Internet Explorer browser that is actively being used by attackers to take over computers.
Security researchers from antivirus vendor Trend Micro have uncovered a piece of backdoor-type malware that infects Java-based HTTP servers and allows attackers to execute malicious commands on the underlying systems.
A power station in the south of Iran has been hit by a cyberattack, an Iranian news agency reported Tuesday, citing a local civil defense official. But now agency and official are in dispute over whether he really made the remarks.
Starting with version 25 of Google Chrome, browser extensions installed offline by other applications will not be enabled until users give their permission through a dialog box in the browser interface.
An increasing number of vulnerability researchers will focus their attention on industrial control systems (ICS) in the year to come, but so will cyberattackers, security experts believe.
Security researchers from Symantec have identified an information-stealing Trojan program that was used to infect computer servers belonging to various U.S. financial institutions.
Well Fargo urged its customers on Thursday to visit bank branches or use telephone banking due to continuing problems with its website.
An Internet safety education campaign will point out scams and other online dangers with an initial target audience of children and seniors.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is advising smartphone users on how to protect their mobile devices and data from mobile security threats.
Samsung said Wednesday it is working on an update for a software flaw that could allow attackers to siphon personal data from a phone.
Adobe plans in February to close a dangerous hole in its Shockwave application that causes the application to be downgraded when a user launches older multimedia content, allowing hackers to target years-old vulnerabilities.
Websites, mobile apps and online advertising networks targeting children will be required to follow new privacy regulations, including getting a parent's permission before collecting geolocation information and photographs from kids, under new rules ...
Cloud-based security services provider Zscaler has released an implementation for Internet Explorer of the HTTPS Everywhere browser security extension.
Trend Micro has updated its mobile security software to detect potential attacks on several Samsung Electronics devices that have a flaw that could allow a malicious application to access all of the phone's memory.
Instagram vowed on Tuesday to revise new proposed terms of service following a strong backlash from users worried that it would use their photos in advertisements without their permission.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTTest Analyst, Finance Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW