Security researchers say a patch released by Yahoo earlier this week for a serious email vulnerability did not fix the problem, leaving users at risk.
U.S. banks and their customers are doing a better job of protecting themselves against cyberattacks that result in thieves taking over commercial accounts, according to a survey released by the Financial Services-Information Sharing and Analysis Cent...
Evidence collected from a website that was recently used to flood U.S. banks with junk traffic suggests that the people behind the ongoing DDoS attack campaign against U.S. financial institutions -- thought by some to be the work of Iran -- are using...
Adobe Systems released new versions of Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat on Tuesday in order to address a total of 28 critical security vulnerabilities in the software products.
Those using the Ruby on Rails web application framework on their websites are being advised to update the software immediately after multiple new vulnerabilities were found. It's the second time this month that Rails has been patched because of serio...
Facebook only risks a fine of €20,000 (US$26,000) if it loses a dispute over its real name policy in Germany, but will be hurt more by bad publicity generated by the litigation, a German privacy regulator said on Tuesday.
Digital rights and privacy advocates have welcomed Yahoo's decision to provide its users with an option to enable HTTPS (HTTP Secure) for their entire webmail sessions.
Cisco Systems plans to release a new patch for a vulnerability in its VoIP phones after the first patch did not fix the problem, which could allow an attacker to eavesdrop on conversations.
A 27-year-old Romanian man was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison after admitting he was part of a group that stole payment card data from hundreds of computers belonging to merchants in the U.S.
Organized crime groups in Europe make about €1.5 billion (US$2 billion) a year from payment card fraud, according to a new report from the European Police Office (Europol).
Adobe Systems warned users of its ColdFusion application server software that hackers are reportedly exploiting unpatched vulnerabilities in the product to take control of affected servers.
A hacker claims to have found a method of bypassing the code integrity mechanism in Windows RT, therefore allowing for desktop-style programs to be installed on the platform.
Turktrust, the Turkish certificate authority (CA) responsible for issuing an intermediate CA certificate that was later used to generate an unauthorized certificate for google.com, claims that the bad Google certificate was not used for dishonest pur...
The Dutch government's cyber security center has published guidelines that it hopes will encourage ethical hackers to disclose security vulnerabilities in a responsible way.
Symantec is crediting a hacker group with an impressive track record as responsible for finding the latest as yet unpatched vulnerability in older versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC