Security researchers say a patch released by Yahoo earlier this week for a serious email vulnerability did not fix the problem, leaving users at risk.
U.S. banks and their customers are doing a better job of protecting themselves against cyberattacks that result in thieves taking over commercial accounts, according to a survey released by the Financial Services-Information Sharing and Analysis Cent...
Evidence collected from a website that was recently used to flood U.S. banks with junk traffic suggests that the people behind the ongoing DDoS attack campaign against U.S. financial institutions -- thought by some to be the work of Iran -- are using...
Adobe Systems released new versions of Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat on Tuesday in order to address a total of 28 critical security vulnerabilities in the software products.
Those using the Ruby on Rails web application framework on their websites are being advised to update the software immediately after multiple new vulnerabilities were found. It's the second time this month that Rails has been patched because of serio...
Facebook only risks a fine of €20,000 (US$26,000) if it loses a dispute over its real name policy in Germany, but will be hurt more by bad publicity generated by the litigation, a German privacy regulator said on Tuesday.
Digital rights and privacy advocates have welcomed Yahoo's decision to provide its users with an option to enable HTTPS (HTTP Secure) for their entire webmail sessions.
Cisco Systems plans to release a new patch for a vulnerability in its VoIP phones after the first patch did not fix the problem, which could allow an attacker to eavesdrop on conversations.
A 27-year-old Romanian man was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison after admitting he was part of a group that stole payment card data from hundreds of computers belonging to merchants in the U.S.
Organized crime groups in Europe make about €1.5 billion (US$2 billion) a year from payment card fraud, according to a new report from the European Police Office (Europol).
Adobe Systems warned users of its ColdFusion application server software that hackers are reportedly exploiting unpatched vulnerabilities in the product to take control of affected servers.
A hacker claims to have found a method of bypassing the code integrity mechanism in Windows RT, therefore allowing for desktop-style programs to be installed on the platform.
Turktrust, the Turkish certificate authority (CA) responsible for issuing an intermediate CA certificate that was later used to generate an unauthorized certificate for google.com, claims that the bad Google certificate was not used for dishonest pur...
The Dutch government's cyber security center has published guidelines that it hopes will encourage ethical hackers to disclose security vulnerabilities in a responsible way.
Symantec is crediting a hacker group with an impressive track record as responsible for finding the latest as yet unpatched vulnerability in older versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT