Oracle is preparing to ship 86 patches covering security vulnerabilities in a wide span of its products, with 18 of the fixes aimed at the MySQL database alone.
Mobile application developers should minimize privacy surprises for their customers by limiting their data collection and retention and giving users access to the data collected, California Attorney General Kamala Harris has recommended.
An exploit for a previously unknown and currently unpatched vulnerability in Java is being used by cybercriminals to infect computers with malware, according to security researchers.
Foxit Reader, a PDF viewer application often used as an alternative to the more popular Adobe Reader, contains a critical vulnerability in its browser plug-in component that can be exploited by attackers to execute arbitrary code on computers.
SecurEnvoy and PasswordBank have joined forces to allow users to access multiple cloud services at the same time using their mobile phones.
Security researchers say a patch released by Yahoo earlier this week for a serious email vulnerability did not fix the problem, leaving users at risk.
U.S. banks and their customers are doing a better job of protecting themselves against cyberattacks that result in thieves taking over commercial accounts, according to a survey released by the Financial Services-Information Sharing and Analysis Cent...
Evidence collected from a website that was recently used to flood U.S. banks with junk traffic suggests that the people behind the ongoing DDoS attack campaign against U.S. financial institutions -- thought by some to be the work of Iran -- are using...
Adobe Systems released new versions of Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat on Tuesday in order to address a total of 28 critical security vulnerabilities in the software products.
Those using the Ruby on Rails web application framework on their websites are being advised to update the software immediately after multiple new vulnerabilities were found. It's the second time this month that Rails has been patched because of serio...
Facebook only risks a fine of €20,000 (US$26,000) if it loses a dispute over its real name policy in Germany, but will be hurt more by bad publicity generated by the litigation, a German privacy regulator said on Tuesday.
Digital rights and privacy advocates have welcomed Yahoo's decision to provide its users with an option to enable HTTPS (HTTP Secure) for their entire webmail sessions.
Cisco Systems plans to release a new patch for a vulnerability in its VoIP phones after the first patch did not fix the problem, which could allow an attacker to eavesdrop on conversations.
A 27-year-old Romanian man was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison after admitting he was part of a group that stole payment card data from hundreds of computers belonging to merchants in the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW