Adobe released emergency patches for Adobe Reader and Acrobat 11, 10 and 9 on Wednesday that address two critical vulnerabilities being actively exploited by attackers.
The European Parliament's industry committee approved more than 900 amendments to proposed new data protection laws.
Oracle released new Java security updates on Tuesday and announced plans to accelerate the release of future Java patches following recent attacks that have infected computers with malware by exploiting zero-day vulnerabilities in Java browser plug-i...
China's Ministry of National Defense on Wednesday refuted the accusations that the nation's military supports cyberespionage, and said a recent security report backing the claims used scientifically flawed evidence.
Twitter is urging its account holders to be smarter with their passwords following two recent attacks by hackers directed at Burger King and Jeep that took control of those accounts.
Mozilla is taking steps to limit the risk of powerful subordinate Certificate Authority (CA) certificates falling into the hands of attackers and potentially being used to issue rogue certificates for use in SSL snooping attacks.
Apple has been the victim of a malware attack. A small number of systems inside the company were compromised.
A new report traces a large cybersecurity threat group to China's People's Liberation Army, specifically an unit that goes under the cover name "Unit 61398".
Burger King saw a surprising upside after its Twitter account was compromised on Monday: tens of thousands of people began following its account.
European privacy authorities have threatened action before the Summer to curb Google's collection, combination and storage of its users' personal information, after growing impatient with the company's failure to respond to their criticisms of its re...
13 myths about information-technology security you’ll hear but should you believe?
Adobe Systems said it will release patches for two critical vulnerabilities disclosed last week that are actively being used by attackers.
Facebook said Friday it had been the target of a sophisticated hacking attack but that it had no evidence any user data had been compromised.
A hack for iOS 6.1 has been published online showing how user caneasily bypass an iPhone 5's pin code.
Facebook can stick with its real name policy in Germany, and doesn't have to allow nicknames on its platform for now. The regulator that ordered Facebook to change it policy based its orders on inapplicable German law, a German court ruled.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
- Microsoft's Cortana is headed to the Android lock screen
- Gabe Newell's Reddit Q&A: The most interesting answers on Half-Life 3, Steam support, and more
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTService Delivery Manager - EnterpriseACT