Attackers are using fake versions of a recently released report about a Chinese cyberespionage group as bait in new spear-phishing attacks that target Japanese and Chinese users.
Twitter has implemented DMARC, a standard for preventing email spoofing, in order to make it harder for attackers to send phishing emails that appear to come from twitter.com addresses.
Silent Circle, a startup company that provides encrypted mobile communication services, released a new version of its Silent Text app for iOS that allows users to exchange encrypted files at the push of a button. The files can be set to self-destruct...
Wesley McGrew, a research associate at Mississippi State University, may be among the few people thrilled with the latest grim report into a years-long hacking campaign against dozens of U.S. companies and organizations.
U.S. consumers experienced the highest level of identity theft in three years in 2012, although much of the fraud losses were absorbed by banks and merchants, according to a new survey.
The administrators of a popular iOS developer Web forum called iPhoneDevSDK confirmed Wednesday that it had been compromised by hackers who used it to launch attacks against its users. Security experts believe the site served as a gateway for the rec...
Adobe released emergency patches for Adobe Reader and Acrobat 11, 10 and 9 on Wednesday that address two critical vulnerabilities being actively exploited by attackers.
The European Parliament's industry committee approved more than 900 amendments to proposed new data protection laws.
Oracle released new Java security updates on Tuesday and announced plans to accelerate the release of future Java patches following recent attacks that have infected computers with malware by exploiting zero-day vulnerabilities in Java browser plug-i...
China's Ministry of National Defense on Wednesday refuted the accusations that the nation's military supports cyberespionage, and said a recent security report backing the claims used scientifically flawed evidence.
Twitter is urging its account holders to be smarter with their passwords following two recent attacks by hackers directed at Burger King and Jeep that took control of those accounts.
Mozilla is taking steps to limit the risk of powerful subordinate Certificate Authority (CA) certificates falling into the hands of attackers and potentially being used to issue rogue certificates for use in SSL snooping attacks.
Apple has been the victim of a malware attack. A small number of systems inside the company were compromised.
A new report traces a large cybersecurity threat group to China's People's Liberation Army, specifically an unit that goes under the cover name "Unit 61398".
Burger King saw a surprising upside after its Twitter account was compromised on Monday: tens of thousands of people began following its account.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia