Websites affiliated with U.S. broadcaster NBC were hacked for several hours on Thursday, serving up malicious software intended to steal bank account details.
Attackers are using fake versions of a recently released report about a Chinese cyberespionage group as bait in new spear-phishing attacks that target Japanese and Chinese users.
Twitter has implemented DMARC, a standard for preventing email spoofing, in order to make it harder for attackers to send phishing emails that appear to come from twitter.com addresses.
Silent Circle, a startup company that provides encrypted mobile communication services, released a new version of its Silent Text app for iOS that allows users to exchange encrypted files at the push of a button. The files can be set to self-destruct...
Wesley McGrew, a research associate at Mississippi State University, may be among the few people thrilled with the latest grim report into a years-long hacking campaign against dozens of U.S. companies and organizations.
U.S. consumers experienced the highest level of identity theft in three years in 2012, although much of the fraud losses were absorbed by banks and merchants, according to a new survey.
The administrators of a popular iOS developer Web forum called iPhoneDevSDK confirmed Wednesday that it had been compromised by hackers who used it to launch attacks against its users. Security experts believe the site served as a gateway for the rec...
Adobe released emergency patches for Adobe Reader and Acrobat 11, 10 and 9 on Wednesday that address two critical vulnerabilities being actively exploited by attackers.
The European Parliament's industry committee approved more than 900 amendments to proposed new data protection laws.
Oracle released new Java security updates on Tuesday and announced plans to accelerate the release of future Java patches following recent attacks that have infected computers with malware by exploiting zero-day vulnerabilities in Java browser plug-i...
China's Ministry of National Defense on Wednesday refuted the accusations that the nation's military supports cyberespionage, and said a recent security report backing the claims used scientifically flawed evidence.
Twitter is urging its account holders to be smarter with their passwords following two recent attacks by hackers directed at Burger King and Jeep that took control of those accounts.
Mozilla is taking steps to limit the risk of powerful subordinate Certificate Authority (CA) certificates falling into the hands of attackers and potentially being used to issue rogue certificates for use in SSL snooping attacks.
Apple has been the victim of a malware attack. A small number of systems inside the company were compromised.
A new report traces a large cybersecurity threat group to China's People's Liberation Army, specifically an unit that goes under the cover name "Unit 61398".
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW