Samsung, which on March 14 plans to reveal in New York City the much anticipated Android-powered Galaxy S4 smartphone, today has begun teasing the product in an ad designed to ramp up the hype.
The attacks discovered last week that exploited a previously unknown Java vulnerability were likely launched by the same attackers that previously targeted security firm Bit9 and its customers, according to researchers from antivirus vendor Symantec.
CloudFlare's Juniper routers choked on a slight programming change designed to deflect a distributed denial-of-service attack, knocking the company's services off the Internet for about an hour early Sunday morning.
Evernote, which makes business and consumer productivity software for things like taking notes and doing research, is forcing all of its 50 million users to change their passwords after detecting a hacker intrusion on its sytems.
New legislation in the U.S. Senate that would allow Internet users to tell companies to stop tracking them is unnecessary and could slow e-commerce growth, some tech groups said.
A security researcher has found a loophole in how the HTML5 Web Storage standard is implemented in the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Apple Safari browsers that could allow malicious websites to fill visitors' hard disk drives with large amount...
A new exploit for a previously unknown and unpatched Java vulnerability is being actively used by attackers to infect computers with malware, according to researchers from security firm FireEye.
A Japanese Internet security agency has issued a public warning about Android apps that offer free images of scantily clad models to trick users into giving up their personal details.
European Union plans for new border controls will result in “big brother” surveillance a leading politician warned on Thursday.
Security researchers from antivirus vendor Sophos have uncovered a Tibet-themed attack campaign that abuses a legitimate and digitally signed Nvidia file to load malware on computers.
European privacy authorities approved a plan to come up with measures to curb Google's collection, combination and storage of its users' personal information before the summer.
General Dynamics is looking to bring U.S. government-level security to consumer smartphones, allowing organizations to benefit from the type of strong data protection only available on expensive and clunky mobile terminals.
Bank of America blamed a data breach on another company that revealed internal emails related to monitoring of hacktivist groups including Anonymous.
Facebook is rolling out a patch to fix a rare bug in its API that had apparently been leaking users' phone numbers to app developers.
Security researchers have identified an ongoing cyber-espionage campaign that compromised 59 computers belonging to government organizations, research institutes, think tanks and private companies from 23 countries in the past 10 days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC