By displaying more information on the screen of the new Digipass 870 card reader about transactions the device is used to secure, Vasco Data Security hopes to decrease the effectiveness of social engineering.
Security researchers warn that cybercriminals have started using Java exploits signed with digital certificates to trick users into allowing the malicious code to run inside browsers.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions has named European bank UniCredit as the first major customer for its PalmSecure authentication system, which is on display at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week.
Oracle released emergency patches for Java on Monday to address two critical vulnerabilities, one of which is actively being exploited by hackers in targeted attacks.
Samsung, which on March 14 plans to reveal in New York City the much anticipated Android-powered Galaxy S4 smartphone, today has begun teasing the product in an ad designed to ramp up the hype.
The attacks discovered last week that exploited a previously unknown Java vulnerability were likely launched by the same attackers that previously targeted security firm Bit9 and its customers, according to researchers from antivirus vendor Symantec.
CloudFlare's Juniper routers choked on a slight programming change designed to deflect a distributed denial-of-service attack, knocking the company's services off the Internet for about an hour early Sunday morning.
Evernote, which makes business and consumer productivity software for things like taking notes and doing research, is forcing all of its 50 million users to change their passwords after detecting a hacker intrusion on its sytems.
New legislation in the U.S. Senate that would allow Internet users to tell companies to stop tracking them is unnecessary and could slow e-commerce growth, some tech groups said.
A security researcher has found a loophole in how the HTML5 Web Storage standard is implemented in the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Apple Safari browsers that could allow malicious websites to fill visitors' hard disk drives with large amount...
A new exploit for a previously unknown and unpatched Java vulnerability is being actively used by attackers to infect computers with malware, according to researchers from security firm FireEye.
A Japanese Internet security agency has issued a public warning about Android apps that offer free images of scantily clad models to trick users into giving up their personal details.
European Union plans for new border controls will result in “big brother” surveillance a leading politician warned on Thursday.
Security researchers from antivirus vendor Sophos have uncovered a Tibet-themed attack campaign that abuses a legitimate and digitally signed Nvidia file to load malware on computers.
European privacy authorities approved a plan to come up with measures to curb Google's collection, combination and storage of its users' personal information before the summer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia