Recent reports from antivirus companies seem to suggest that the number of Android malware threats is growing. However, there are still many skeptics who think that the extent of the problem is exaggerated.
German government officials including Chancellor Angela Merkel could soon be communicating about classified matters using BlackBerry Z10 smartphones equipped with a new micro-SD card from SecuSmart.
Kaspersky Lab's Internet Security 2013 product contains a bug that can be exploited remotely, especially on local networks, to completely freeze the OS on computers running the software.
Uniscon's IDgard, a service for securely exchanging documents between companies and their clients or partners, uses two-factor authentication and stores only its customers' encrypted data on the server, with no passwords or hashes for hackers to stea...
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has defended the role of the prosecution in the case of the late Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz, stating that "there was never an intention for him to go to jail for longer than a three, four, potential...
Deutsche Telekom launched a Web portal Wednesday that provides a real-time visualization of cyberattacks detected by its network of sensors placed around the world.
Three U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill to provide more protection from government surveillance for people who store data in the cloud.
Professional social networking service LinkedIn won the dismissal of a lawsuit seeking damages on behalf of premium users who had their log-in passwords exposed as a result of a security breach of the company's servers last year.
A botnet that has been in the eye of researchers for years continues to serve up malware, spam and fake antivirus software, according to research by Trend Micro.
Evernote is speeding up its plans to offer two-factor authentication to users following a recent data breach that exposed user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords.
Spamhaus is warning marketers to keep their databases cleansed of bad email addresses lest their messages be mistaken for spam and blocked.
Some thousand-plus Google users have been subject to FBI security information requests since 2009, the company said Tuesday. The data build on Google's already existing tally of government data requests.
By displaying more information on the screen of the new Digipass 870 card reader about transactions the device is used to secure, Vasco Data Security hopes to decrease the effectiveness of social engineering.
Security researchers warn that cybercriminals have started using Java exploits signed with digital certificates to trick users into allowing the malicious code to run inside browsers.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions has named European bank UniCredit as the first major customer for its PalmSecure authentication system, which is on display at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMACT
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW