Google has released 16 patches for Android, including one for a critical remote execution vulnerability in the operating system's mediaserver.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
There's a disturbing new angle to cyberattacks that has become more common over the last year, and it is proving costly for organizations: extortion.
Attackers are still trying to find Magento installations that haven't patched a particularly bad vulnerability, this time trying to trick people into downloading a fake patch.
Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
FireEye said Monday it has acquired Invotas, a company that develops a platform that helps administrators respond faster to security incidents.
The OpenSSL project has patched a problem in the cryptographic library but one that likely does not affect many popular applications.
One-time passcodes, a crucial defense for online banking applications, are being intercepted by a malware program for Android, according to new research from Symantec.
A major cyberattack next year will target a U.S. election, security expert Bruce Schneier predicts.
Google researchers found a software flaw in several models of FireEye's security appliances which they say could give a cyberattacker full access to a company's network.
The open-source project behind the widely used Joomla content management system has issued a patch for a vulnerability that is now being widely used by hackers.
The number of DDoS attacks increased by 180 percent during the third quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2014.
Hackers based in Iran have been using malware to spy on individuals, including potentially dissidents and activists in the country, according to new research from Symantec.
FireEye says it has discovered a type of malware designed to steal payment card data that can be very difficult to detect and remove.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD