Hackers could use vulnerable charging stations to prevent the charging of electric vehicles in a certain area, or possibly even use the vulnerabilities to cripple parts of the electricity grid, a security researcher said during the Hack in the Box co...
Thousands of wireless IP cameras connected to the Internet have serious security weaknesses that allow attackers to hijack them and alter their firmware, according to two researchers from security firm Qualys.
It’s early but it has been a bad year for personal data exposure already
Bitcoin's roller-coaster price swings on Wednesday were caused by an influx of new buyers and software that couldn't keep up, according to the largest exchange, Mt. Gox.
The lack of security in communication technologies used in the aviation industry makes it possible to remotely exploit vulnerabilities in critical on-board systems and attack aircraft in flight, according to research presented Wednesday at the Hack i...
“Improving users' experience” is not justification for using consumer information in Big Data projects according to Europe's top data protection officials.
The high-end Canon EOS-1D X camera can be hacked for use as a remote surveillance tool, with images remotely downloaded, erased and uploaded, a researcher said during the Hack in the Box security conference in Amsterdam on Wednesday.
Walmart's video service Vudu has reset its customers' passwords after it found that hard drives were among items stolen from its office.
Ubisoft Entertainment said Wednesday it took its Uplay download service offline until it fixes an issue that reportedly allowed hackers to download games, including one yet to be released.
Mobile phone apps are accessing users' private data and transmitting it to remote servers far more than appears strictly necessary, while users have inadequate tools to monitor or control such access, according to a new study by two French government...
System administrators and IT security pros can take bit of a breather: Microsoft has issued a comparatively light set of patches for this edition of its monthly release of software vulnerability fixes.
Last week, Facebook released new software for Android phones called "Home." The software is a set of apps that you can download to put Facebook photos and messaging front and center on your mobile device.
A privacy watchdog has filed a lawsuit contending the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has failed to provide requested technical information about a biometric identification database expected to be the largest in the world.
Social network's new overlay for Android smartphones 'would be the first thing I would block on my network,' said one security adviser
Facebook has posted a Q&A on its website about the privacy implications of its new Facebook Home software for Android phones, though it was unclear if it has addressed all the concerns raised.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT