Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
An Algerian man accused of helping to develop and distribute the SpyEye computer virus has been extradited from Thailand to the U.S. to face criminal charges, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly disrupting his former employer's network after he was passed over for promotions, leading him to quit his job and take revenge, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
A partnership that sought to make it easy for Americans and Canadians to buy the virtual currency bitcoin has dissolved into a $US75 million lawsuit.
The Dutch government today presented a draft bill that aims to give law enforcement the power to hack into computer systems -- including those located in foreign countires -- to do research, gather and copy evidence or block access to certain data.
D-Link has published beta patches for vulnerabilities in the firmware of many of its IP surveillance cameras, which could allow a hacker to intercept a video stream.
Australia's government is keeping a tight hold on proposed data breach notification legislation that could become law before a federal election in September.
A subdomain of a U.S. Department of Labor website appeared offline on Wednesday after an apparent hack that looks similar to a known China-based hacking campaign nicknamed DeepPanda.
Aging networking protocols still employed by nearly every Internet-connected device are being abused by hackers to conduct distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
Mozilla sent a cease-and-desist letter on Tuesday to a European company that created a piece of spyware masquerading itself as the Firefox browser.
If you run a bank and use an IP video camera from D-Link, you may want to pay attention to this.
Turning off cellphones or even locking them in metal boxes won't be enough to keep them hidden with a new phone detector introduced on Monday.
McAfee said it has found a vulnerability in Adobe Systems' Reader program that reveals when and where a PDF document is opened.
The man suspected of participating in a large DDoS attack on an antispam organization that caused intermittent Internet hiccups drove around Spain in a van he used as a mobile office, Spain's Interior Ministry said Sunday.
More than 50 million users of the daily deals site LivingSocial are being asked to reset their passwords after hackers attacked the company's servers and potentially made off with personal data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSalesforce AnalystQLD
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- TPReports Developer SSRS / SSISVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTOperations OrchestrationVIC
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW