Millions of mobile phones may be vulnerable to spying due to the use of outdated, 1970s-era cryptography, according to new research due to be presented at the Black Hat security conference.
Europe’s data privacy watchdog said Friday that a plan to set up a massive database of every non-E.U. citizen entering and leaving the bloc was disproportionate.
A look at the slowing, fattening, system-gunkifying software that gives us all indigestion.
We list the worst data breach incidents recorded by ITRC
The U.K. government is launching a review of a vetting process for products from Huawei Technologies, reflecting continuing security concerns about the Chinese company.
Google fixed one Wi-Fi security problem with its wearable computer Glass, but Symantec says there's another problem, which has been a long-known weakness in wireless networking.
U.S. lawmakers plan to resurrect national data breach notification legislation that has failed to pass in past sessions of Congress, but some advocates don't agree on what should be included in a bill.
Security researchers from Polish vulnerability research firm Security Explorations claim to have identified a new vulnerability in Java 7 that could allow attackers to bypass the software's security sandbox and execute arbitrary code on the underlyin...
Cisco Systems released a security patch for its Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) enterprise telephony product in order to mitigate an attack that could allow hackers to take full control of the systems. The company also patched denial-of-s...
For a world already on edge about NSA spying, drone technology is just another reason to keep looking over our shoulders.
Influential technology companies and groups want the US government to lift restrictions on publicizing secret requests for user data as the fallout continues over the scale of government surveillance.
Despite the significant Java security improvements made by Oracle during the past six months, Java vulnerabilities continue to represent a major security risk for organizations because most of them have outdated versions of the software installed on ...
Network Solutions said Wednesday it has restored services after a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack knocked some websites it hosts offline for a few hours.
The U.S. National Security Agency and Department of Justice exceeded their legal authority to conduct surveillance when collecting the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, several U.S. lawmakers said Wednesday.
A Dutch draft law that aims to introduce a decryption order that forces suspects to decrypt data on their computers could violate the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR), said the Dutch Council for the Judiciary on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW