An increasing number of Android phones are infected with mobile malware programs that are able to turn the handsets into spying devices, according to a report from Kindsight Security Labs, a subsidiary of telecommunications equipment vendor Alcatel-L...
An independent security researcher claimed responsibility for the security breach incident that forced Apple to close down its Developer Center website last week.
Cisco is set to expand its security software portfolio with the acquisition of Sourcefire in a deal worth US$2.7 billion.
A new privacy tool called MaskMe may help people evade data harvesting efforts by websites and marketers.
Network Solutions warned on Monday of latency problems for customers using MySQL databases just a week after the hosting company fended off distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
The British government wants Google, Yahoo and Microsoft to block Internet searches that are likely to lead to child abuse images. Internet search providers have until October to commit to banning lists of keywords deemed abusive or the government wi...
The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court has renewed permission to the U.S. government for a controversial program to collect telephone metadata in bulk.
A website dedicated to discussion of the Ubuntu Linux distribution was breached on Saturday, with hackers gaining access to encrypted passwords and email addresses.
Millions of mobile phones may be vulnerable to spying due to the use of outdated, 1970s-era cryptography, according to new research due to be presented at the Black Hat security conference.
Europe’s data privacy watchdog said Friday that a plan to set up a massive database of every non-E.U. citizen entering and leaving the bloc was disproportionate.
A look at the slowing, fattening, system-gunkifying software that gives us all indigestion.
We list the worst data breach incidents recorded by ITRC
The U.K. government is launching a review of a vetting process for products from Huawei Technologies, reflecting continuing security concerns about the Chinese company.
Google fixed one Wi-Fi security problem with its wearable computer Glass, but Symantec says there's another problem, which has been a long-known weakness in wireless networking.
U.S. lawmakers plan to resurrect national data breach notification legislation that has failed to pass in past sessions of Congress, but some advocates don't agree on what should be included in a bill.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA