An all-in-one security suite that puts a focus on parental features and safe social networking
Dropcam Echo review: A live streaming camera and app that are easy to set up and access
Avira AntiVir Personal review: Great malware protection
BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 offers good detection of known malware
Avast Free Antivirus 5 review: This free antivirus package offers quick scan speeds
security in pictures
As cybercriminals employ increasingly sophisticated tactics to steal identities and data, and the costs and consequences of data breaches skyrocket, here are seven steps that your small business should be taking to insulate themselves from cyberattacks.
Learn how to protect yourself in the Cloud from the next vulnerability and/or wide scale attack.
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
The experts weigh in on their top picks for protecting enterprise networks.
Sen. Mark Warner sent letters to FCC, FTC and DHS to find out what can be done to prevent attacks like the one that hit Dyn; how defend against botnet attacks like Mirai’s.
The DDoS attack launched Friday against Dyn should serve as a "wake-up call about security issues across IoT," said one cybersecurity expert.
Don't be surprised if your company decides to do away with password logins. A new survey has found that most organizations are leaning toward phasing out password authentication.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
The FBI may have paid a small fortune to unlock an iPhone 5c used by the San Bernardino shooter. But a security researcher has demonstrated a way to do it for less than $100.
FreeOTFE may sound like a political bumper sticker, but it stands for "Free On The Fly Encryption." The "Free" part is self-explanatory; "On The Fly Encryption" refers to the encrypting/decrypting of data as it is written to or read from your hard di...
Many reasons exist for why you might want or need to "security wipe" a BlackBerry, or completely erase all personal data stored on your handheld: You got a new smartphone and plan to retire the older device; you're trading in your existing BlackBerry...
Today is the final Microsoft Patch Tuesday for 2010. It has been a busy year for Microsoft when it comes to security bulletins, and December is no exception as Microsoft closes out the year with a record 17 security bulletins. With only a week or so ...
A security researcher today provided a way for users to see whether their e-mail addresses and passwords were among the 1.3 million compromised in a hack of Gawker Media's sites.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) are the plague of enterprise security, crippling businesses and IT careers through costly data breaches and massive losses. Their goal is to steal intellectual property, and confidential company information. They ro...
The FBI has issued a plea for those who have been hit by ransomware to report this to federal law enforcement so that the country can get a better sense of just how bad this problem really is.
What happens when you delete a file? Unknown to most, deleted data from a mobile phone can still be shared with others if not appropriately managed. In a worst-case scenario, this could end up in the hands of a hacker or e-criminal, and used against ...
In today’s day and age we see a huge amount of excitement around finding the biggest and best presents for kids. Not only this, children are encouraged to surf the web and use mobile apps from a young age. We are seeing toddlers trading toy cars and ...
As tech companies increasingly rely on analyzing and selling user data to boost revenue, trust is emerging as one of the defining issues of the year for the IT sector.
Whitepapers about security
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
Videos about security
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW