An all-in-one security suite that puts a focus on parental features and safe social networking
Dropcam Echo review: A live streaming camera and app that are easy to set up and access
Avira AntiVir Personal review: Great malware protection
BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 offers good detection of known malware
Avast Free Antivirus 5 review: This free antivirus package offers quick scan speeds
security in pictures
As cybercriminals employ increasingly sophisticated tactics to steal identities and data, and the costs and consequences of data breaches skyrocket, here are seven steps that your small business should be taking to insulate themselves from cyberattacks.
Learn how to protect yourself in the Cloud from the next vulnerability and/or wide scale attack.
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
The experts weigh in on their top picks for protecting enterprise networks.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
FireEye said Monday it has acquired Invotas, a company that develops a platform that helps administrators respond faster to security incidents.
The OpenSSL project has patched a problem in the cryptographic library but one that likely does not affect many popular applications.
One-time passcodes, a crucial defense for online banking applications, are being intercepted by a malware program for Android, according to new research from Symantec.
A major cyberattack next year will target a U.S. election, security expert Bruce Schneier predicts.
FreeOTFE may sound like a political bumper sticker, but it stands for "Free On The Fly Encryption." The "Free" part is self-explanatory; "On The Fly Encryption" refers to the encrypting/decrypting of data as it is written to or read from your hard di...
Many reasons exist for why you might want or need to "security wipe" a BlackBerry, or completely erase all personal data stored on your handheld: You got a new smartphone and plan to retire the older device; you're trading in your existing BlackBerry...
Today is the final Microsoft Patch Tuesday for 2010. It has been a busy year for Microsoft when it comes to security bulletins, and December is no exception as Microsoft closes out the year with a record 17 security bulletins. With only a week or so ...
A security researcher today provided a way for users to see whether their e-mail addresses and passwords were among the 1.3 million compromised in a hack of Gawker Media's sites.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
As tech companies increasingly rely on analyzing and selling user data to boost revenue, trust is emerging as one of the defining issues of the year for the IT sector.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Earlier in September, an update to the Google Settings app for Android tipped off that a remote device lock and password reset feature was on its way to the Android Device Manager. This week, the service finally went live for most users through the A...
Police in Austin, Texas, set up sting operations with cars they have under surveillance, watching for thieves to break into them. Marcus J. Carey's Web service, HoneyDocs -- born in the same city -- uses the same concept, only with computer files.
It's tough to keep track of all of your passwords. In spite of advances in biometrics, and increased attention on the value of two-factor authentication, passwords remain the primary means of digital security. They're also one of the weakest links in...
Whitepapers about security
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW