On Wednesday, Samsung revealed its new line of CF and SDHC cards boasting waterproof, shockproof, and magnetproof functionality. Now I'm sure we've all had the experience of dropping memory cards and cringing at potential gigabytes of lost data, but...
Memory cards based on a new specification will boost storage of consumer electronics to as much as 2TB, the SD Association said Thursday.
In the wake of this week's WWDC keynote, in which Apple announced that new MacBook Pro laptops will finally include an SD card slot, the tech press is all aflutter about what they seem to think is a new possibility: booting from SD. Sorry to break it...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW