An ultra-secure Kingston USB thumb drive for travelling professionals
A fingerprint scanner adds a higher level of security to the Imation Defender F200 flash drive
The iStorage diskGenie is an unusual looking external hard drive with a keypad and built-in encryption
Seagate's BlackArmor WS 110 external hard drive offers hardware-based encryption
IronKey doubled the maximum capacity of its ultra-secure USB flash drive
Storage vendor Freecom has come up with a new external USB hard drive that can only be accessed using an RFID (radio frequency identification) swipe card.
IronKey reckons it has made its super-secure S100 crypto USB drive family even harder to crack.
Network-attached storage (NAS) devices have improved immensely over the past few years, with constantly increasing storage capacities, features and ease of use.
With the end of the financial year creeping closer, it is time to ensure you have the space to backup delicate information. If you are partial to digitizing your receipts and tax information, then this is even more important. Keeping your files and i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Twitter to remove images of deceased upon request
- Marshall Monitor headphone review
- Voice over 4G: Vodafone lands Australian first
- China paving the way for big Xbox One sales
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.