The stolen credit card numbers of millions of Target shoppers took an international trip -- to Russia.
A new piece of malware designed to delete files from hard disk drives and render computers unable to boot targets South Korean users, according to researchers from security firm Symantec.
A recent targeted attack that used Chinese malware compromised over 1,000 computers belonging to dozens of South Korea organizations, according to researchers from Israeli security firm Seculert.
Attackers are using fake versions of a recently released report about a Chinese cyberespionage group as bait in new spear-phishing attacks that target Japanese and Chinese users.
The hundreds of government, military and research organizations targeted in a large-scale cyberespionage operation dubbed Red October were not only attacked using malicious Excel and Word documents as previously believed, but also by using Web-based ...
A new piece of malware that deletes entire partitions and user files from infected computers has been found in Iran, according to an alert issued Sunday by Maher, Iran's Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center (CERTCC).
Researchers from Israel-based IT security firm Seculert have uncovered a custom-made piece of malware that infected hundreds of point-of-sale (PoS) systems from businesses in 40 countries in the past few months and stole the data of tens of thousands...
A dangerous piece of malicious code responsible for stealing money from online bank accounts is being updated with new functions after its source code was leaked earlier this year, according to security researchers.
When McAfee released its <a href="http://www.mcafee.com/us/resources/white-papers/wp-operation-shady-rat.pdf">Operation Shady Rat hacking report</a> earlier this week, it didn't name all of the organizations it thought could have been hacked as part ...
Cybercriminals are taking a page from the software-as-a-service playbook: they're now selling exploit kits complete with hosting services, with customers paying for the length of time the exploits are actively infecting computers.
The rumored combination of two pieces of advanced online banking malware appears to be fully underway after several months of speculation.
A piece of banking malware that researchers have been keeping an eye on is adding more sophisticated capabilities to stay hidden on victims' PCs, according to the vendor Seculert.
A group of malicious hackers who attacked Twitter and the Chinese search engine Baidu are also apparently running a for-rent botnet, according to new research.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWorkbrain Functional ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationACT
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorSA
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Test EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC