The stolen credit card numbers of millions of Target shoppers took an international trip -- to Russia.
A new piece of malware designed to delete files from hard disk drives and render computers unable to boot targets South Korean users, according to researchers from security firm Symantec.
A recent targeted attack that used Chinese malware compromised over 1,000 computers belonging to dozens of South Korea organizations, according to researchers from Israeli security firm Seculert.
Attackers are using fake versions of a recently released report about a Chinese cyberespionage group as bait in new spear-phishing attacks that target Japanese and Chinese users.
The hundreds of government, military and research organizations targeted in a large-scale cyberespionage operation dubbed Red October were not only attacked using malicious Excel and Word documents as previously believed, but also by using Web-based ...
A new piece of malware that deletes entire partitions and user files from infected computers has been found in Iran, according to an alert issued Sunday by Maher, Iran's Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center (CERTCC).
Researchers from Israel-based IT security firm Seculert have uncovered a custom-made piece of malware that infected hundreds of point-of-sale (PoS) systems from businesses in 40 countries in the past few months and stole the data of tens of thousands...
A dangerous piece of malicious code responsible for stealing money from online bank accounts is being updated with new functions after its source code was leaked earlier this year, according to security researchers.
When McAfee released its <a href="http://www.mcafee.com/us/resources/white-papers/wp-operation-shady-rat.pdf">Operation Shady Rat hacking report</a> earlier this week, it didn't name all of the organizations it thought could have been hacked as part ...
Cybercriminals are taking a page from the software-as-a-service playbook: they're now selling exploit kits complete with hosting services, with customers paying for the length of time the exploits are actively infecting computers.
The rumored combination of two pieces of advanced online banking malware appears to be fully underway after several months of speculation.
A piece of banking malware that researchers have been keeping an eye on is adding more sophisticated capabilities to stay hidden on victims' PCs, according to the vendor Seculert.
A group of malicious hackers who attacked Twitter and the Chinese search engine Baidu are also apparently running a for-rent botnet, according to new research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD