Microsoft added a provision to its bylaws Friday that allowed shareholders with a significant stake in the company to directly nominate up to two candidates to its board of directors.
Embattled Twitter CEO, Dick Costolo, will be leaving the social networking company on July 1, according to an SEC filing the company made public on Thursday.
Embattled Twitter CEO Dick Costolo will be leaving the social networking company on July 1, according to an SEC filing the company made public Thursday.
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
The road to an initial public offering is rarely smooth for any company, but it's fair to say that Box's journey has been one of the bumpier ones. Though it filed plans to go public early last year, it wasn't until this week that the milestone finall...
IT services company CSC will pay US$190 million to settle a case brought by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over four-year-old charges that it violated U.S. antifraud, reporting, and books-and-records laws. The company did not admit guilt...
A Nook deal Microsoft and Barnes & Noble struck with much fanfare less than three years ago has deflated, after failing to achieve its lofty goals in the e-reader market.
Alibaba, an e-commerce giant in China, wants to make new friends in the U.S. Especially friends with money.
Alibaba is looking to raise as much as $US21 billion in its U.S. IPO, according to documents filed Friday, making the Chinese e-commerce company's debut one of the largest initial public offerings in U.S. history.
Google plans to spend US$20 billion to $30 billion of its of its accumulated international profits to fund potential acquisitions of non-U.S. companies and technology rights.
Three founders of Lawson Software have agreed to pay about US$5.8 million to settle insider trading charges in connection with Infor's 2011 acquisition of the company.
Alibaba Group is the e-commerce player from China that you may have never heard of. But it's set to make one of the biggest initial public offerings in the U.S., possibly raising over US$20 billion, analysts say.
Fast-growing cloud software vendor Salesforce.com is planning to expand its San Francisco headquarters by more than 700,000 square feet, taking a 15.5-year lease on a 61-story office building under construction.
Juniper Networks will lay off about 6 per cent of its workforce and back out of application delivery controllers as part of a restructuring intended to cut costs and focus the company on markets where it can grow fast.
Box, the eight-year-old company that has taken on industry giants to become a leader in cloud storage and file sharing, will seek to raise $US250 million by selling shares publicly for the first time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW