Nice Systems of Israel said it patched remaining critical flaws in its call recording software used by law enforcement, but the consultancy that discovered the risky flaws hasn't verified the fixes.
One of many flaws in a call recording tool used by law enforcement could let a hacker remotely steal audio recordings, according to a security consultancy, which recommended companies not use the software until it's fixed.
Security vendor Sophos has released an update for the software used on its Web gateway security appliance in order to address three serious vulnerabilities in the product's Web-based user interface.
Barracuda Networks released a new update on Monday to further mitigate a security issue that could have allowed attackers to gain unauthorized access to some of its network security appliances through backdoor accounts originally intended for remote ...
Latest News Articles
- The Pirate Bay makes searching for torrents easier on mobile devices
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Yamaha TSX-B232 desktop stereo review
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 60% off $11.99
- $399 free shipping
- $569.95 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »