Wyse Technology has launched an Android app that lets people search remotely for files on their PCs and laptops, then download them, copy them, or send them to another person, all from inside the app.
Google has acquired Clever Sense, the developer of Alfred, a personalized restaurant and bars recommendations app, for an undisclosed price, the companies said Tuesday.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has scheduled a debate and vote on controversial copyright legislation, the Stop Online Piracy Act, with the bill's main sponsor offering an amendment meant to address some concerns with the bill.
India never asked Internet companies to pre-screen objectionable content, a federal minister said in interviews with local TV channels.
Google has released a free mobile app that pulls content from different websites into one place and lets people build what looks a bit like their own personalized online magazine.
Two U.S. lawmakers have released an alternative proposal to two controversial bills intended to crack down on online copyright infringement, and they're asking the Internet community to comment on and suggest changes to the draft bill.
Yahoo will introduce on Wednesday several new features in its Search BOSS application development platform intended to make it easier for programmers and web publishers to adopt and use.
India's reported plans to ask Internet companies to filter objectionable content may overstep the country's own laws, according to legal experts.
After a so-far fruitless three-year effort to settle the case, Google and the plaintiffs suing it for alleged book-related copyright infringement apparently are moving away from seeking a friendly solution.
Google's Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt met with the European Union's antitrust commissioner on Monday amid rumors that the Internet search giant will be hit with major objections by the European Commission early next year.
Alibaba Group said it has not decided to be part of a bid for the whole of Yahoo, countering reports that the Chinese company is in talks with private equity firms to make such a bid.
Free software activists have released a peer-to-peer search engine to take on Google, Yahoo, Bing and others.
Google continues to shut down underperforming services, announcing Tuesday that Friend Connect, Knol and a few other services will soon go the way of Google Health and Google Buzz.
The Protect IP Act, which would allow the U.S. Department of Justice to seek court orders focused on shutting down websites accused of copyright infringement, could come up for a vote in the U.S. Senate by early December, and one senator is threateni...
Several Republicans in the U.S. Congress who voted this year to overturn net neutrality rules -- with most opponents arguing the rules would create the first-ever regulation of the Internet -- have now signed on to sponsor one of two bills that would...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2ACT
- CCAX Functional SupportQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW