Google has shut down its online shopping service in China, further slimming down its product portfolio for the country after it pulled the plug on its free music service back in September.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Google has ended a free version of its Google Apps online application suite for small businesses, saying it wants to provide a stronger and more uniform experience to users.
The German parliament is set to discuss a controversial online copyright bill that is meant to allow news publishers to charge search engines such as Google for reproducing short snippets from their articles.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission may be headed toward an "unwarranted" power grab in its antitrust investigation of Google, two lawmakers from Silicon Valley have said.
China's largest search engine Baidu said on Monday the company would provide 30GB of free cloud storage to Android devices built with certain Qualcomm chips, in what's the latest move by the company to carve out a presence in the country's mobile ser...
Google's mobile maps product saw its market share in China decline by close to 50 percent in the third quarter due to Apple switching to its own maps product for its iOS 6 upgrade, according to a Beijing-based research firm.
Chinese Internet giant Baidu and its rival Qihoo 360 signed an agreement on Thursday to compete fairly in China's search engine market, following a dispute between the two companies over search indexing.
Google has launched a dedicated search app for Windows 8 ahead of Friday's official release of the OS. Google Search for Windows 8 is now available free in the Windows Store and will be an alternative to Bing, which is the default search engine in In...
Marissa Mayer, participating in her first Yahoo earnings conference call since becoming CEO, outlined a broad range of areas in which the company needs to improve.
Yahoo's revenue dropped slightly but earnings rose during the third quarter, the first complete one under the helm of new CEO Marissa Mayer.
Joining its fellow social-networking companies in the public release of internal code, LinkedIn has opened sourced software obtained in October with its acquisition of the IndexTank search-engine software provider.
Two U.S. senators on Monday urged the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate Google for possible antitrust violations.
British Telecommunications has filed a civil suit in a Delaware court alleging that some Google products and services including Android, and its search, music, map, and location-based advertising infringe on one or more of six of its patents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW