We test Seagate's hybrid 'SSHD' 2.5-inch hard disk
Is Seagate's monster ST8000VN0002 worth buying?
A NAS device with a simplistic interface and useful Cloud features
This thin hard drive is more of a showpiece than a regular data storage device
Ease of use is a hallmark of this device, and it's a good one to choose if you're a newbie to the NAS scene
Stream your content to multiple smartphones and tablets free from restrictive wires
This wireless hard drive is perfect if you want to stream media content to an Android or iOS device
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV review: A Full HD media streamer that can play content off a hard drive or a network
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Ultra-portable Drive review: A very versatile storage solution from Seagate.
A Seagate desktop hard drive with 3TB of storage
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Net: Dual-Drive Dock With USB and Social Media Ties
Seagate's Free Agent GoFlex is the first 1.5TB portable drive to market, but its performance in tests was a mixed bag.
Seagate offers a variety of cable modules to plug into the FreeAgent GoFlex Pro, including USB 3.0
Seagate's Momentus XT hard drive adds flash storage to increase speed significantly over a standard hard drive; but it can't quite match an SSD
A stylish Seagate external hard drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC